1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Biggest Regret No Spice In Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 1, 2016.

1. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, I think the people who married more than one time might be feeling that the one's who are married only once are so lucky and happy. Marrying more than once means going through the same cycle of wooing the partner, understanding the partner, preparing for marriage, then going through the fights, going through the divorce process, fighting for custody of children, divorce settlements, alimony and again a period of loneliness.

The deep understanding for each other, the mutual compromises, the predictability of each other, the comfort feeling that there is someone who will be with you in tough times (health, finance, etc) is the spice of married life.

Jokes are good as always.

JGVR and Anusuya like this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

I can hear you. But Harshaji was there with you to celebrate all your successes and was behind you when you went through major health issues. If you are in transition between spouses, like movie stars, such wonderful things won't happen in life. You have two lovely daughters who cherish the parents for what they are. There is a proverb in Tamil, "Why leave what we have to seek what flies?"

It is my honest view that behind all those fanfare weddings of movie star, there are so many hidden sadness, troubles, suspicions, adultery, etc. I feel living with one spouse and learning everything about her is a life long exercise and that is why our culture is different.

Frankly, more than how long we lived together, how we lived matters the most. The quality of life with the spouse becomes stronger by the elapse of time whether it is love or arranged marriage. It is not tying the knot that makes it work but the understanding between the spouses.

Jokes are rocking as usual.

Viswa

Anusuya likes this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Variety may be the spice of life but if the price is having too many in-laws then that is not worth it.

satchitananda likes this.
  4. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kamalji

After a long time I logged into today.

You have expressed your thoughts wonderfully and replies to your post were equally awesome. As a woman all I can say is it would have been really tough for her to accept a guy who married trice and still stand happily posing for the shutterbugs. It needs a lot of courage and boldness. One way it is good that finally she married somebody. Otherwise once you stop getting movie offers your friends circle will reduce and even u attend parties no photographer will be interested to click your photo. Rather than moving into depression this way at least buff the media that u are one happy soul.
    Stay Brave ladies!

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aks,
    Well thjey may be thinking how boring we once married are.HAHA
    Yes a breaking marriage is ugly. the reasons they marry are also not strong enough. Like Shashi Thoror and Sunanada, what did they marry on ? Both were previously married, she once and he twice. Both were failures, hoping to make up this time. But maybe habits were bad, so this too had to break.

i agree with yr last sentence.
    Regards
    kamal

Akanksha1982 likes this.
  6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vishwa,
    Yes harsha was with me in health and sickness, and she has tended to me a lot. Even now i keep need her help for my medical things, which these kind of women will never do.
    Why these ladies marry beats me, they can get sex, outside of marriage, then why marry, for they dont want inlaws, they want the man to themselves, that he has nothiong to do with his ex wife, how can that be ?

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,
    spice has a price too eh ! Good one and true.And too many inlaws, yech !!!!!

Regards
    kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vani,

Welcome back.
    yes they want a partner in their later years, but their line is such, full of supicions.So these problems will keep cropping up.Ad either way.
    i am happy Vani, was just kidding.HAHA

Regards
    kamal

VaniVyas likes this.