1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Biggest Regret No Spice In Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 1, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

My Biggest Regret No Spice in Life

Today my eyes filled up when I read about the wedding of Bipasa Basu with Karan Singh Grover. The feeling was one of happiness for Bipasa, who at last found her love, and astonishment for the groom, this is his third marriage.

Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover get married, bride glows in red lehenga: See first pics

Not that Bipasa is a babe in the woods, she lived in for 9 years with John Abraham, but maybe found him a novice in these matters , for he was unmarried, but I think she loves the expierenced Karan, whose this is the third marriage. He is expierenced in marrying, and will well guide Bipasa along the right path.

Honeymoon, Well hubby has had two before, but bipasa too , well , the suhaag raat will be nothing new for her, shes been there before with John eh !

Karan should feel lucky he is getting an unmarried girl , for for a twice married chap, this is almost impossible.

I feel so sad. People getting so many chances to get married, and taste various flavors, Karan is tasting thrice, Shashi Thoror also thrice, its another matter even the third did not get along with him, and there is a forth waiting for him, and so on. And I got hitched just once, and not a second or a third chance for me to taste something new eh!

See I have missed the bus. I don’t own a fancy vehicle, like a merc, or been to a cruise , I forgave God for that. But to give me just one wife, who is now a senior citizen like me, is not fair. A Bee must go flower to flower for the honey, and we men are no different. But for some others to get the chance, and not me, is not fair , God. You take me for granted, lord, but patience has limits eh ! Anyway, next birth, I will see u, lord, this is not fair!!!!

And another piece of news is strange. Lakshmi Mittal got his daughter married in pomp and style, some 10 years back. Then he was the 5th richest man in the world, Steel King he was called. He chartered some 10 planes to take his Indian guests abroad, for a week, and spent some 400 crores for the Wedding.i was fascinated by the wedding, and used to cut out the newspaper clippings which I still have.

Well 10 years , and 3 children later, the couple separated in 2014, and some say divorced. The details are not forthcoming. The boy is a millionare, and the father in law a Billionaire. And u friend should know that a 1000 million make a Billion eh ! And abroad even the groom gets an alimony if the wife is richer. So lets wait and watch eh !

Well Mittal is having a torried time , the father that is. His steel companies are making losses, and he has lost 2 billion last year, and now is way below in the list of the richest men of the world.When fortune leaves u, then friends also do, and all other miseries come in. I think Mittal must take the blessing of Shani Maharaj, but Shani is now busy fighting the ladies brigade who have come to give him nightmares. Poor Shani and poor Mittal!!!

Does this prove that no amount of money spent on marriage, and the pomp and show, and top guests, can make a marriage run ? Rather what is the magic of a marriage lasting. Mine has lasted almost 4 decades, same spouse, no spice in between , the same daal roti, if u know what I mean. Even my friends are in the same boat.

Some young guys and gals say, arranged marriage is bad, we don’t even know the other side, does that mean love marriage is good ? Or live in is good, for then u come to know how the partner is, how he looks first thing in the morning, unbrushed just up from sleep ? And how the girl cooks, does she get to your heart thru yr stomach ?

Well Bipasa lived in with John for 9 years, and still separated, after knowing every inch of their partner’s bodies, habits and relatives. Then what happened? Familiarity breeds contempt ? Mine was arranged, I married the first one I was shown, and I think Shani stayed away from me, but I think we were blessed by Fevicol, binding us together hand and foot !!!!

Well u friends can enlighten me, for I am confused. And God, once again I complain, u have not been fair to me, u left me high and literally dry.

HAHA

KAMAL MAHTANI

Lady patient says to Doctor inside his examination room,

" Doctor can you please call my husband inside, I am not feeling comfortable

Doctor -

"Trust me lady, I am a Gentleman. I am a Doctor."

Lady patient -

"No that's not the issue. Your receptionist is alone outside and my husband is not a gentleman...!!!!!!"

On wife's birthday , man ordered a cake on the phone.

Salesman: What message to put on the cake?
    Man: Write "Getting older but You are getting better."

Salesman: Kaise likhna hai message ?
    Man: Well.. put "You are getting older" at the top and "but You are getting better" at the bottom.
    When the cake was opened all guests died laughing at the message .

It read: "You are getting older at the top, but you are getting better at the bottom!"

Moral:- Don't order cakes over phone..

[Ek ladki ne weighing machine mein coin daal ke
    apna wajan dekha, 58kg
    Sandal utari, 56kg
    Jacket utari, 53kg
    Fir duppata, 52kg
    Aur fir coin khatam
    Ek bhikari bola tu chalu rakh sikke main
    dalunga!!!

When trouble starts in your life, all your friends & relatives will stand with you...!

If you don't believe...check your wedding album...!

This one for our doting mothers. Moms don't care how famous you are. Some mom talk:

Mona Lisa's Mother:
    'After all that money your father and I spent on your braces, is that the best smile you can give us?'

Columbus's Mother:
    'I don't care what you've discovered, you could still have written!'

Michelangelo's Mother:
    'Can't you paint on walls like other children?
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that stuff off the ceiling?'

Napoleon's Mother :
    'All right, if you aren't hiding your report card inside your jacket, take your hand out of there and show me.'

Abraham Lincoln's Mother: 'Again with the stove pipe hat? Can't you just wear a baseball cap like the other kids?'

Albert Einstein's Mother:
    'But it's your senior picture. Can't you do something about your hair? Styling gel, mousse, something..?'

Thomas Edison's Mother: 'Of course I am proud that you invented the electric bulb. Now turn it off and get to bed.'

My mother (bless her soul): "You say you are always travelling for M&A, but you don't call your own MA."

2. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

:biggrin:
    Kamalji your snippet reminded of a story

Husband - Darling 25 years ago I had only one bedroom flat, no Ac only fan, a cycle, but I slept next to a 25 year old beautiful girl. Now I have a 5 bedroom flat, ac in all rooms, a Mercedes but I am sleeping next to a 50 yr old woman. Does not seem fair.

Wife - You find yourself a 25 yr old girl, and I will make sure you go back to your old status!
    :roflmao:

3. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

ps

were you in que for Bipasha?

Anusuya likes this.
  4. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

Sir,
    Most of us are middle class, life and die as middle class.
    Middle class people stick to social norms- defined by middle class.
    Laxmi Mittal's daughter, Bipasha Basu, are not middle class. One was self made millionaire, another born billionaire,
    both don't as per our middle class value system. Since a lot of money is involved, dynamics are totally different.

For self made women like Bipasha Basu, it is very hard to:
    keep money, career, positive news in media, be alive (not succumb to suicide), find a guy to go through marriage rituals with, find someone to have kid with before too late.
    Women like this live many lives, within their one life span. I feel they are super humans. We should not compare ourselves with them.

Even self made Shah Rukh Khan are super humans, but life is a tab bit easier than self made woman- the one tries to have it all.

We are blessed to be middle class folks, and getting caught in this kind of race- some of us won't survive a day. We have to eat dal-roti, day in and day out because "the spice" comes with a heavy price!!

I am a fan of Bipasha, she is a survivor!! Even if the marriage doesn't work, I will be so happy that she was a dulhaan, which is every women's dream and can bring a legitimate child in this world if she wants to.

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Shobha,

HAHA. good one. Yes its come on whats app, but still pretty good one.So better not to take panga with wife eh !

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Hermitcrab,

Yes i am also middle class, and these filmstars have different behaviors from our children. i am sure none of us here would like to have a daughter like Bipasa, who lives in with a male actor, and then leaves him to marry a twice married guy.

What is the point of being a dulhan for them, they have honeymoon nights very frequently, it is the norm in their line, but if she is happy, so are we.

Regards
    kamal

Anusuya likes this.
  7. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

Sir,

I believe, we come with our destiny. And, that every thing has a price.
    Some of us came to US as grad students, very well knowing the price to pay- being away from our family/ country but also we knew what will we get- the cool infrastructure/ different thing for diff grad students.

Not all college students will have the courage the pack bags and leave. All parents won't allow that. It was the destiny for many, that played out like this. Some became CEOs, some not.

Same way, many ambitious young men and women, pack their bags and move to Mumbai in try to fulfill their dream. When they move to Mumbai at 18-19, they are not thinking if they will be sleeping around. Once they make it big, they don't want to get legally married and loose everything in spousal support. But they biologically they are driven to co-habit. They different then average population, that's how they can function in front of camera/ media every day.
    They are different, as in more courageous, more healthy, more EQ, more eloquent, more feisty....especially people like Aishwarya and Bipasha- who had no one Mumbai. Some time, they can command their bodies demand sometimes they succumb to it. E.g. more days they might be eating steamed veggies, but some days eating at restaurants. But still they can really practise "mind over matter" way more than average population.

The ceremony of shaadi, is so different, it is worth even with third timer Bridegroom. Think about it, these famous people have everything, money, houses, cars, any food, many useless friends, great bodies, so if they want something like a ceremony of shaadi why shouldn't they try. Being a dulhaan is so different than being wit someone, it is her day.

Lastly, people are born with these kind of destinies and personality we cannot fake it, we cannot make, they are born different. If we are not working with Bipasha in her next movie we cannot compare ourselves. No parent wants a Bipasha to be born, they are just born, we cannot make people like that.

VaniVyas, Kamalji and KashmirFlower like this.
  8. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

None of us are Hollywood or Bollywood celebrities who could indulge in marriages and divorces, as frequent as they change their dresses. It is time for us to look up to the heavens and ask for a peaceful way of leaving this world. Pray for your daughter's happiness and your wife's good health. Leave the stars alone, be it Bipasha or Alisha!

Agatha83

VaniVyas and Scorpio707 like this.
  9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear HC,

You have explained it so well. Their lives are so different from ours, their moralities, duties, outlook differs a lot from us, so what may be forbidden for us, is fine with them.

Thank u for yr viewpoint, u are ery clear in yr thoughts, i request u to kindly post blogs here, and i am sure people will love what u write, for u are very clear in yr mind. the fuirst one i will comment.

waiting for yr blog, welcome .

Regrds

kamal

Anusuya and Vaikuntha like this.
  10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Agatha,

Well said about changing their partenrs as we change our cliothes.
    Chalo now that u say it, i will leave the poor things alone.HAHA

Regards

kamal