1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My BIG, FAT, CHUNKY tale on WHAT, WHY, HOW about me !!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sabitha_K, Aug 26, 2010.

1. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sabitha,

//It does not matter if your sibling has earned it, it does not matter if your neighbour or friend has achieved it but once you have something to be proud about, it changes your life forever as this struggle would also aid you to move ahead and win many many more wars.The other inspirations wade off with time but the motivational inspiration you carve from your own life is eternal.//

[JUSTIFY]
    I usually have the habit of dirtying walls with quotes but I prefer it that way.Anything that amazes me is in my wall.I feel after reading the above lines fit.

My ex boss always says taste your own success.Though I tasted little bit when I was working for him after that I totaly forgot.Thanks for reminding me.

Its been a different snippet from you in topic wise as well as you dint scare us with your vocabulary.A post from you made me to open dictionary..com & it served no use after reading yours.Im much amazed to pick new words from you but at the same time its tough when one can easily lose the message you are trying to convey by concentrating on your flood of vocabulary.You were in tact this time.

My fingers are crossed for your next post.Go on girl!<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> </v:shapetype>
    [/JUSTIFY]<v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600">:thumbsup<v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype>

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha,

A wonderful article. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. When I saw your pic I wondered 'was she ever fat' but your signature did say that once you were.

Losing weight is a personal achievement. I still am not able to understand this but it makes you feel like a winner. Sometimes I try to think that its just weight loss but then it makes one feel as if a huge battle is won.

Kudos to you. This is a very inspiring post.

I really like reading your articles :) they always make an interesting read.

Have a great day ahead .

regards

3. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Sabita dear sis that was a superb write up, I was waiting for your tips to reduce weight it never came, you wanted us to fight our own battle, how mean, I wanted some magic wand or something even easier--especilaly for people who love to eat--anything which looks tempting wish I had your determination--I have for 6 month ant the it vanishes ----then again for 3 month then vanishes again--I left it only 25 years ago.
    I was born 6 kg mama was soo happy--doctor named me healthy baby and published in papers haha, --its true---then statred my battle to loose weight never prospered...wish you all sucess in loosing weight:hide::biglaugh

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

:biglaugh:biglaughI was just wondering why are my legs getting longer and longer each day now I know the reason....hahaha
    My dearest Saby never misses the chance to pull them:crazy
    You are right my knights who work for me round the clock told me that there is a message from Buckingham Palace so I had to immediately come to my system to see what is been put by our Queen Elizebeth and LOL it was such a lovely message I got to read in the middle of the night.
    Instead of walking aimlessly without sleep in the night it was great pleasure to read the message of the Queen:)

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

My dearest Highness Saby,
    thank youuuuuuuu:crazy for your lovely compliments, we did hit it off well when we first met in HRU thread and i still cannot believe that you and Aruna flew all the way to Nairobi and we had a great Safari.
    Ohhh please have some butterscotch icecream for me on my behalf:crazy:crazy
    love ,hugs and kisses to you
    alpa:cheers

6. LuckiestLadkhi

LuckiestLadkhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Saby,

I really admire your will power to change yourself. Eventhough you lost track a few times. But your inner strenght made you to reach your goal. I agree with you that if you want to change something the will power should come from within you and others inspiration story is additional to it.

Once i was in your situation but not anymore. I'll makesure i dont skip any of my meals from breakfast, lunch, tea time and dinner. I eat whatever i want as alpha said i eat in small quantity. This will stabilize my metabolism rate.

Luv,
    Suzanne

7. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Dear Sabita,
    noted your will power, but you have not given the prescription of reducing.need your medical chart of ... 1 - 0 - 1 - 0 that is what to be taken at what time. before breakfast.... after dinner. i too faced this sort of situation when someone called me "grandmother" when my sisters had to say that she is my sister - cannot remove this tag.You do not have to sweat to work one's finger to the bone - otherwise you will not be have a zero figure by a skeleton sketch and you might come to haunt us.Thanks for reminding us to take care of our physical appearance.
    nityakalyani

8. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

An inspiring post Saby! For someone who has waged and lost the weight loss war countless times in life so far, let me tell you how much I admire your will power. You have made it sound so easy in this post but I bet in truth, it was an uphill battle all along and it almost took an act of God for you to win it. (Even if it is untrue, pretend a little for my sake, ok?:))

If will power is the key to losing weight, then I am doomed alright. The last I looked, my willpower was buried under a big stack of samosas, pakoras and white rice. But don't think for a minute that I am giving up. Never! Hope springs eternal so now I am counting on Harry Potter and his magic wand. Seen him around your neighborhood lately Saby? :)

Kidding aside, a truly great post written in your own inimitable style Saby. May your post change lives including mine.

9. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear OOPALL,

Glad to find you here and I hope you would soon achieve your goal.

I am elated that my rant has opened the doors of hope and with renewed interest you are planning to pursue it.Phew..atleast my midnight burning of the oil hasn't just produced soot and smoke but added sparkle to your mission now :whistle

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST !!

10. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Srini Srini !

I am glad that my post didn't confuse you enough that you start rotating clockwise while orbiting in anti clockwise direction :spin.

Thanks for such lovely comments.

Now, don't go back to any long term hibernation as we miss you here ;-)