1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Baby is always crying for putting her dress - please help me!!!

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by seetharamkumar, Jul 16, 2015.

1. seetharamkumar

seetharamkumar New IL'ite

My baby is 2 years now. She is always crying for changing or putting her dress.
    She used to select the dress by herself. Sometimes, she doesn't know which one to pick-up.. even that time also she won't accept which we take for her. I don't know how should i behave in that situation.. she always makes me tensed that time.. Please, suggest me any other way to make her understanding..

Thanks,
    Seetha.

2. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

You choose 2 or 3 sets and ask her to choose from that. Don't let her choose from the entire wardrobe or select for her. It would be easier if you gave her limited choice. Insist the rest are in the wash/ whatever; if she is the investigative sort, be prepared - move the rest of her clothes to another wardrobe or something until she gets used to the idea of choosing from the lot you put in front of her.

Also please make sure the clothes you choose are also comfortable for her - I have had some clothes which irritated my girl's skin; she would be very crabby if I made her wear it. Also, she had huge problems for a while if her clothes were impractical - party frocks were a huge no no as they always got in the way of her rough and tumbles; after a few months, she wanted party frocks even to go to the park or to bed... Taking into account her particular preferences (du jour) would make life easier for you!

3. seetharamkumar

seetharamkumar New IL'ite

Thank u so much for your reply.. I will try to follow ur suggestion as u mentioned..Hope it helps for me.. I will be soo happy if she gets satisfied from that.
    And also do u know any other tip to remove her facial hairs.

Thanks,
    Seetha

4. LuvLadoo35

LuvLadoo35 Gold IL'ite

Hello Seetha,

Around this same age my LO also started getting fussy while changing clothes..
    I always buy T-shirts which have something written on it or some animal pictures
    Here's a little trick which works most of the time..to Kinda get him distracted first ..
    ...I usually show the T-shirt to him first...get his attention on spelling it out or naming the animal and then try my luck on changing him. I always dress in cotton clothes.
    Hope this helps.

5. Udasgirl

Udasgirl Bronze IL'ite

Could that be due to you live in cold areas and changing cloths means she feels more cold ??
    My son cries a lot in bathroom as it is winter time and the moment I take off his cloths he starts feeling cold...

6. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@seetharamkumar Usually we do not need to do anything for facial hair. They do reduce on their own.

Kasturi manjal (one variety of turmeric) is safe and good for young children. It is known to help in reducing facial hair.