1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Article Published In Kumudam Snegidhi (popular Tamil Magazine)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sushi, Sep 9, 2016.

1. sushi

sushi Silver IL'ite

My article on how you would deal with a person who is unfriendly with you was published in a popular Tamil Magazine and for me it is special because this is the first time my article has been published in Kumudam Snegidhi Now to the gyst of article for those who are not conversant with Tamil.
    _______

I am here to share my happiness with you all. My article where I have written about Ubuntu practised in African countries where when a person commits a crime, the person is made to stand in a public place and all the citizens talk aboutwhatever good qualities he has. This makes him feel ashamed of his misdeeds and he starts repenting on the crime committed. yes Ubuntu is not only a linux software but its origin means 'humanity to others' or ' 'I am what I am because of who we all are'.I have also gone ahead to mention how I practised the same in my office life too giving some examples - some real and some imaginative - to stress the point of Ubuntu.
    I am happy that the article has been accpeted for publication in a tamil popular Magazine and hence would like to share the happiness with my friends.

snekithi2.jpg

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

@sushi,
    i had read the article in this month's snegidhi above, and liked it. Surely one of the many good ways of
    anger management. Glad to see you are a part of IL too.

3. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Congrats! Wonderful way to realize the person.

4. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Hearty congratulations. Great presentation!

Agatha837

5. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

@sushi , Very nice article, Madam. Congrats for getting published. Thank you for sharing. This 'UBUNTU' practice, reminds me of this Thirukkural ,
    இன்னா செய்தாரை ஒறுத்தல் அவர் நாண
    நன் நயம் செய்து விடல் ----
    (INNAA SEIDHAARAI ORUTHTHAL AVAR NAANA NANNAYAM SEIDHU VIDAL)
    The 'நன் நயம்' that Valluvar stresses, here it is accomplished by 'நா நயம்' of the person affected (talking calmly and sweetly about the good deeds of the offending person )

Rajkum846 likes this.