my 5 month baby girl has little bump below right arm scan says lympatic cyst....

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by Sivsen, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Sivsen

Sivsen New IL'ite

I am staying in chennai, my 5 month baby girl has little bump below right arm... scan says lympatic cyst.... what it means... and how risk it is... and any one came under these scenarios... and please suggest very good pediatrics in and around velacherry or chennai.... i am very much scared.... :(

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Sivsen

My knowledge about lymphatic cycts is limited.I just know that they are formed dueto improper formation of lymphatic vessels.And i found this site very informative
    Lymphatic Malformations
    Hope it helps.

I am moving this thread to Chennai section as your requirement is more region specific.

3. Sivsen

Sivsen New IL'ite

No Prashant... what i got was very little... i understand that this malfunction is rare 1000:1.... i not even met this kind of child's in hospitals when i get my child for treatment.... right now we are checking with Kanchi Kamakoti child trust hospital in nungambakkam, chennai... at any cost it requires Surgery... as doctors suggestions, Surgery can be done after when baby completes 1 and 1/2 years... unless until baby cyst has got any infection.... so for no issues but the cyst is growing and growing each day... we feel very scary when we seeing... let see and we are hoping for the best then to be happen.