1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My 4 year kid eye problem

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by geetharul, Jan 18, 2010.

1. geetharul

geetharul New IL'ite

Hello friends,

I am in Abu dhabi. My 4 year old daughter got eye sight problem. She is having short sight with 2.5. I want to know what should I do now? Because before she used to draw all the times. I prey god atleast don't worsen the problem further. I need some words from you. Thank you.

2. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Dont worry Geetha. God will definitely listen to your prayers. My prayers will be there with you & your daughter. Take care of your daughter also.

3. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

I think there s nothing to worry abt it.just make sure she has her glasses regulary & use lots of greens n her diet. i had a neighour whose DD had the same at leass than a yr & they used the plastic unbrekable frame for her & also hanged to her neck...the will resist for just few days & will adopt to it very soon
    this s my view let the experts comment........

4. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Hi Geetha, do not worry everything will be alright with your child.
    If you get a chance to go to Chennai, please visit Sankara Netralaya.........they have the best team of doctors who will rule out all your worries.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  5. nags

nags Silver IL'ite

i have a suggestion to make. make you daughter exercise. i know it would be quite difficult to make such small one to sit.

you too sit with her and guide her with may be some object.

this was taught to us in my yoga class and it is quite helpful, a cousin of my is also doing. atleast the number of eyesight defect is not increasing.

anybody can do this infact.

ask her to gaze lines in this manner with open eyes. each line 10 times or till one feels tired. then close eyes for a while to rest and repeat each lines.

a vertical line
    a horizontal line
    a left to right diagonal line
    a right to left diagonal line
    then circular in clockwise and anticlock wise.

may be you can try using a candle too. gazing at candle till water comes, is also helpful.

all the best.