my 3 major issues during pregnancy plz help!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by amuu, Feb 19, 2010.

1. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

As long as everything is in limited quantities and no health issues you can have anything during pregnancy.

I had coffee during both my pregnancies,one time a day.I can't live without morning coffee.

If spicy foods doesn't cause any digestion problem or heart burn,have it in limited quantitites.

Good luck with your journey.

2. sirilu27

sirilu27 New IL'ite

Hi Dear,

I can absolutely relate to your mail. I've been a coffee addict since 2 years and when the doctor suggested to me that I forgo coffee, hell broke loose on me ..hehe. I was like how am I going to be without my morning steaming cuppa coffee??? But then she said that if we have caffeine during pregnancy, whatevr nutrients we eat will not reach the baby.So everytime I see that Bru Coffee powder on my shelf, I remember the doctors words and hence switched to bournvita.
    As for aerated drinks, I never liked them much so no prob for me.
    Thirdly, I loveeeeeeeee spicy food but luckily I m having horrible acid reflux during my pregnancy.Its like my stomach is on fire, so I have to just imagine that I am eating avakai,tomoato pachadi , allam pachadi....my mouth is already watering
    By the way I'm only 5 weeks pregnant. So guess there's more to come