1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My 15kg Weight Loss Journey..dedicated Buddies Pls Join Me..lets Loose The Extra Flab

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by felonopsis, Jan 19, 2018.

1. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Yes Kalcandu.. Also try buttermilk.. Make it watery and add lemon+g.chillies..some thing like neer mor..

kalcandu likes this.
  2. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

Day 26: 2l water, green tea, coffee, diet100 %,walk step9000.
    Wt today: 77.7kg

Day27: warm water+coffee+banana
    K special+ fruits
    Egg2
    Sprouts
    Veg+2roti+dahi
    Fruits
    Egg+soup+salad+roti

felonopsis likes this.
  3. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Hi all
    Breakfast - oats onion dosai and tomato chutney
    Mid morning -almonds and lemon juice (with salt)
    Lunch -rice , sambar,beans poriyal,greens,curd
    Eve- coffee and marrie biscuits
    Dinner -puliodarai( since I have no other option,bcos my Lo love's -puliodarai)
    Dinner - milk
    Loads of water and 1 hr exercise
    Couldn't have salads and soups
    I wanted to share you all that I ve reduced a kg.from January and February I lost 2 kg.
    I am 70 kg now.if I reduce 1 kg I ll be back to 60s( )
    Good luck to all

kalcandu and hope26 like this.
  4. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Join me in as well....My story is same as most of ppl here. I was at 50kgs during marriage and reached somewhere around 62 after first pregnancy and weight gain continued due to PCOD etc and I was at 66 when i conceived for second time. Now I delivered my second one in June 2017 and landed at 74 kgs.

I am also targeting to reach 56-57 kgs (that's a long run plan...;))..Now planning to reduce 10kgs.

I am trying from last month with no success....Cravings for Junk food and no exercise are culprits. I want to join in here to consistently maintain my diet.

Need suggestion from all of you, on how to extract some time for exercise. I am unable to find some time out in my routine. Actually I like doing Yoga (Surya namaskar)

I have 5 year old and 8 months old. My parents here to help me but my mom is not so healthy and feels tired so easily hence I handle many things at home as long as I stay at home. My mom handles my son during my absence. morning I wake up at 6:30 and get my elder one ready to school. Elder one leaves by 7:30. I have a cook so no cooking but my son will be around me. I will put my small one to sleep and get ready to office. I will start to office by 8:30. I am not able to pull out time in mornings. I will reach home again at 7 PM. My mom would be so tired out with my son whole day so i feel guilty. My son misses me in day time so he wants me around till he sleeps...He sleeps only by 10:30. In this routine I am unable to take time out.

Can you pls help how you ladies are managing time to exercise with little one's at home...I am seriously clueless...

hope26 likes this.
  5. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

You start to wake up at 6:15am rather then 6:30 and start doing Surya namaskar...u can easily do 20 in that time..
    Early to bed is the key. Try to sleep by 11:30-12:00pm. 6 hour sleep is sufficient in weekdays.

Daffodil13 and Ana12 like this.
  6. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Update: Have lost 5 kgs from Jan to Feb (2 months).
    Target was 1/2 kg per week.

Though the target was achieved + a bit more. It still could have been better but couldn't help due to weekends n esp 'dinners', as I feel Lunch / Brunch / Breakfasts are easier to manage in terms of weight management in comparison to a Dinner - Reasons: Less time to fully digest before going to sleep n no time to balance it out with other meal time.
    But somehow still managed by balancing it on the rest of the days.

Still a long way to go, but just going with a week by week for target n result satisfaction , hehe :p

hope26 and Daffodil13 like this.
  7. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Would suggest the same as @hope26 , waking up a lil early n having that extra 10-15 mins can do wonders for you.

In the evening, you can also play any songs n dance n jump around, run (inside your house is also possible - do you remember run n touch where you touch a wall run quickly to the other wall touch, run back, touch, run back, it can be done in a small space too or catching game), do skipping or any activity based games along with your 5 year old as well. It's like a more of an 'active' mom-kid play time as you anyway spend that time playing with your kid. This active session can start with even 10 mins.

About the junk, have boxes of healthy snacks along with you. Put it in your bag n take it to office as well. Keep it in your reach, it can be cut fruits, veg or even home made healthy snacks. Spend an hour during a weekend, n pack boxes n keep it ready for the week.

Daffodil13 likes this.
  8. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations.. :cheer: for the 60s

9. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Hello all
    Posting today's update- 6th march
    7 am- Thyroid tab +water
    7.30 am - Tea
    Walked morning for half an hour
    9:00 am - 2 dosa nd chutney
    11.00 am - Ragi with milk
    2:00 pm - Lunch Rice , Fishcurry and curd curry
    5:00 pm - Tea and 2 digestive marie biscuits
    9:00 pm - Dinner Rice,Rasam and beans Thoran
    10:00 pm - Water melon fruit

10. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

Day28: 2l water, no excercise, 8000steps, dinner outside south Indian food.
    Lost 1.6 Kg weight in one month....learn healthy & conscious eating, start exercise (need to work more), had one marriage party, anniversary, valentine day, holi festival, lots of outside food and parties in last 30 days...but loose weight instead of gaining...GOOD START :beer-toast1:

Month 2 (7th mar to 6 April)(Target 75.5 kg)
    Day29: warm water+black coffee+channa boiled
    Two stuffed roti and dahi
    Fruits
    Aloo sabzi+ roti+buttermilk
    Sprouts
    Soup+ egg

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018