1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My 15kg Weight Loss Journey..dedicated Buddies Pls Join Me..lets Loose The Extra Flab

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by felonopsis, Jan 19, 2018.

1. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

@madras2018 , Thanks for dropping in and sharing your opinion. I have a very generic diet plan(which is healthy) and it has worked out for me. I am avoid white rice(opt for only whole grains), and include lots of salads and finish dinner by 8 which has worked out for many a people, including me years ago. I am trying the same and still see that its working out. Regarding Iron, calcium, Vit D tabs- I have started them immediately after my child birth on the advise of my Gync. I am sure most of the recently delivered mothers will atleast have Calcium+Iron. If my diet and moderate work out is not working and still stays stubborn then , yes, seeking dietitians might be an option. As shanvy mam says, control, commitment and consistency are the keys. It applies both to healthy eating and workout. I am yet to see some one who follows the 3Cs and still not loosing weight. If still they are, Yes, professional assistance is a must.

coffeecups and madras2018 like this.
  2. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Haha..epadi pathalum you are not a troll :thumbsup:

madras2018 likes this.
  3. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Thanks so much.. After this weight loss i am feeling super energized and motivated.. As you said.. even a few kgs brings in a lot of diff.. Congrats to you..Lets rock :beer-toast1:

4. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Hi Rakii,
    Congrats on you weight loss..
    No you are not late.. We have a very long way to go and please join us in this journey of healthy eating and weight loss.

Ditching the stairs .- i have a weird issue here-could not do it in office with my heels:BangHead:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  5. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Welcome ..Yes, an hour of brisk walk is definitely a decent workout..Pls post your from tomorrow..looking forward dear..Wish you a happy weightloss journey!

Welcome!!!

6. sajini3

sajini3 Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies!! I also want to join the weight loss journey. Will update the workouts and diet from today!!...My goal is to lose 30 lbs...

felonopsis likes this.
  7. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

lol if you have "Nutrition for Life" as your profile picture and you go on and on about Nutrition, my senses will spike up on you too :p

8. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Welcome!!!

9. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

31st Jan
    Morning : Upma
    Afternoon :Upma and orange
    Evening : Samosa couldn’t control cravings :frowning::yum:
    Night : Mixed veg salad
    Workout : 1 hour

felonopsis likes this.
  10. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies!

I was diagnosed yesterday with pcos, vitamin B12 and D deficiency. I am also hypothyroid since July 2017. My head is spinning as i am ttc and need some guidance. I read up on the internet that weight loss is helpful for pcos. I am overweight @ 64kgs, height is 5ft...would like to lose 10 kgs...last year i was 58-59. This thyroid has played havoc in my life.

I feel inspired after going through the posts in this thread. Kindly let me also join this group. Please also give some tips for facing insulin resistance.

I will start posting my eating routine from tomorrow. I started on 30 mins strolling:wink:/walking from yesterday. Felt good about it.

One doubt. Do you ladies cook separately for yourself for this diet? I am asking because my husband won't eat chapatis and i want to avoid rice to improve my health. I feel lazy/no enthusiasm :facepalm:to cook two menus daily. Please help

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    felonopsis and coffeecups like this.