1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Musings - Beef,Cyclones ,Sexy legs

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 10, 2008.

1. jelaja

jelaja New IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

All your posts seem informative and hilarious at the same time, sort of getting addicted. Me and my colleague do speak about your writings during our lunch break, we heard about Jaipur blast and immediately thought about you, we were saying Kamalji's next post will be one this, lets wait and see. Indusladies is become part of our everyday life. We thoroughly enjoy all your writings and this one is no exception.

Jelaja

2. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Thank you for granting it. Why not? I think, you want to escape, making this reason..
    Reserve the cost which you might know. See you later...

3. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Dear kamalji
    You have made a nice article using news items from the week. I think the slapping episode the media is making into big news maybe for publicity . But Bhajji lost so much money . It was costly slap.Witsend

Only one thing I want to point out, if you will not mistake. The name Nargis was given by Pakistan, not myanmar. Nargis in urdu language meaning is a sweet flower ( Daffodil in English) and commonly name for Muslim girls.
    yours sincerely
    swarnalata

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jelaja,

It is readers like u who want to me write again and again.Me amd family and friends are fine by the grace of God.The blasts were bad really.

Tomm beingSaturday will post some funny stuff,I wait to collect news.Like Today was a good one, they have made some contraceptions for the ladies bums, so they dont sag.I was laughing and thinking of addingit to tomms blog.And quite a few funny ones too i will add tomm, with my touches, which i cant avoid to punch in.

Give my loves to yr collegues.You I lites are addictive u know.Regards.kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ovivya,

See i knew u wont send the photo and adress to me.Hence i put u the proposal, albeit a decent one.HAHA.Regards.kamal

6. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Let me prove that you are not right...

Wait till that happens..

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Swaralata,

Yes u are right.i checked the clipping of thenews paper just now and this Nargis was named by Pakistan.

Wait for my blog tomm.I think it will interest u as well.HAHA.Regards.kamal