1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Musings - Beef,Cyclones ,Sexy legs

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 10, 2008.

1. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Of course, so sad..

Let me find a way out for having my desire fulfilled...

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ovivya,

Well i just remembered.they make marble statues here in jaipur of people too.I have post a blog too, where they sit rotting on the roadside, waiting for the owners to pick them up.

will one of them do for u ? Yours will be kept in an AC room not to worry.Big LaughREgards.kamal

3. Venonimiss

Venonimiss Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamalji, I've been reading all your hilarious writings for a while here and now my husband is getting addicted too. Ever thought of doing Stand up Comedy?

4. vidhya parani

vidhya parani Senior IL'ite

hello kamalji,
    your write ups are really funny, though in some places i feel you write yucky things just for some special effects....and your obsession for those cheerleaders....Big LaughBig LaughBig Laughhere in HK, as the temperature rises my BP also rises as these chinese girls skirt length also recedes...and my DH pretends to complain abt the cutural shock....i keep saying why do u look at them sneaky in the first place and talk about "cultural shock" all dayRant...boys will be boys no matter how much they age.....
    by the way...i heard about the jaipur blasts in the news and first person that came to my mind was you...is everyone in your family and friends circle ok?
    it is really atrocious to kill so many innocent people with bombs...

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veron,

Thank u so much for thinking so highly of me.Never thought of stand up comdedy, i have seen a few of Jerry Steinfield on Youtube and it requires guts.My talking power is not that good, and i am nervous while i speak, but writing wise im ok.

I read a lot,and the funny info that comes along in life, is better than jokes.

Just today morning was a funny news which i will incorporate in a blog somehwere.

A wife mistook a naked burgler who jumoed into her bed and under thebedsheets as her husband, but she learned the truth when she found his voice different.

Can u imagine sleeping with a naked burglar.HAHA.Life is strange really at itmes.

Or look at this incident.

A man sitting on a pot, smoking in thebathroom.He puts the burning stub in the pot while sitting on it, and suddenly there is a huge exlosion and his backside gets burned badly.Seems his wife had put some explosive toilent cleaner in the pot to clean it, and the stub made it expolde.

So there is so much real life humour all around.

If ever u want to read funny things , the real things, just go to this site

Annanova.com - Resources and Information. This website is for sale!

They have suberp snippets which are quoted in the news papers.from this site.

Thanks for the kind words.Regards.kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya,

Well as u rightly said, boys will be boys.HAHA.You know Vidya, we men talk more and do less.We are bags of hot air really, and like to tease opur wives reg girls.So dont u worry about DH.

Touch wood we are all safe and sound, thanks for yr concern.Regards.kamal

7. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

That's wonderful!

How about having one at your cost? AC room sounds good...

8. Venonimiss

Venonimiss Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamalji, Nooo..I wouldn’t believe for a second if you say your talking power is not good. You see you have that talent of seeing the humor in every day life with your naked eyes. I say you should use it and make your contribution to the world. How about something part time or on the radio where you can be yourself and still be safe from any rotten tomatoes (Now, don’t get me wrong, you will never get any things like that, but just in case if the person whose leg you are pulling is listening..).

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

That was a good one.HAHA.Request granted.

But for that u will have to sendme yrphoto and adress, which i am sure u will notBig LaughRegards.kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veron,

Thank u so much for yr kind words.

I just wrote a long comment to u and it got washed out.Sad

There is a saying that I like very much

Let yr friends overestimate u
    Let yr enemies underestimate u.

Since u overestimate me, u are my friend.HAHA.

Inshallah one day maybe.

Now u read the blogs of the 3 people I have introduced here recently, and I will pale in comparision.They are Avinashjee, Balajee, and Uncannnybal

Thy are too good.Regards.kamal