1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Musings - Beef,Cyclones ,Sexy legs

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 10, 2008.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna.

Slaps are getting expensive these days, more expensive than a divorce.Sure these are times of inflation.HAHA

What do thjey say " Hell knows no fury like a Woman Scorned", must be applying to cyclones too.

This beef thing i read in the papers and found this funny.god knows really.Regards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan,

Harsha tells me that in my next janam, i will get a Non Veg eating wife who will give me company in smoking and drinking.

what she does not realise is that i dont care about my partner' eating habits, but just of mine.Let me eat what i want, and the otehr person do what she wants.

Yes she wont be able to stand the sights of korea, and vietnam where they eat anything that moves.

Well this articles came to mine when i read, that there is so much ego in the countries that they want the first right to name the cyclone as they wish.And all ladies names tioo.

HAHA.Regards.kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Well the problem is Harsha is pure Veg, and is very sensitive,so what to do.For me meat is meat , period.You want a cyclone named after u ?Let me know.REgards.kamal

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear kamalji,

yes, we too have this problem while travelling...me a pure veggie and will not make non veg at home but always think to each his own so said DH cud eat whatever he wished as long as it was outside. the home.........well he does just that but i guess i am not that devoted a wife...since i have still not puked...u are lucky to get such a wife .....imagine u eating and she doing the cleansing...ha ha...
    i am happy bhajji has to pay for his slap so dearly.... hope it teaches that brat a lesson...
    and sad but true why the so much destroying cyclones are named after women........quite apt i think...and sorry nobody in IL will believe u are docile.....and i mean that as a compliment....

mindi

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear kamalji,
    harsha forgot to add that if you get a non veg eating wife with smoking and drinking then what will happen if you turn out to be a veggie and satsang bhakth, hahahahah..sunkan

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan,

You know how to scare me yaar.Me a bhakt and a veggie, and she a eater and drinker and smoker.Ram Ram ! Im sweatingBig LaughRegards.kamal

7. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Not a cyclone, Kamalji..

Probably a monument or something like that..

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Oviya,

Y ou want a monument named after u ? Well Mumtaz Begum had the taj Mahal built for her, but after her death.Big LaughSo now u decide.HAHA.Regards.kamal

9. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Of course, we have wait for certain things to happen.

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ovivya,

You know the buidlers who made Taj Mahal had their hands cout off, so another one cant bemadeBig LaughHAHA.Regards.kamal