1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Musical Chairs and Partners

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Musical Chairs and Partners
    If you guys and gals have nothing better to do, then read this and go off to sleep.Dont blame me that i did not warn u all.Or better still dont read it at all.

Yesterday on a TV Channel,They were showing Saif and Kareena Kapoor together,the lady host saying that They attended a party together, and showed the footage.The news papers told of Saif saying that yes Kareena and I are together for the time being.

Also was being flashed that Shahid , kareena's ex, is 11 years younger to Saif.Does that make any sense to u guys ? Is there a parameter that the age difference between two lovers of the same girl,should not be more than X years ?And they did not mention that Shahid is younger than Kareena.

Also shown was footage of Neelma , the mother of Shahid,who has now married someone else, and her written statment was, that since Kareena and i did not get along well, I stopped acting in movies ( did she do any?), and now that Kareena is no more( I mean not dead, but no more in her son's life),she and her son are once again meeting well, of course with the new father, and not the old one called Pankaj Kapoor.

I had my fill of whiskey, and all this was making me swoon.I could not conjure what was taking place.What happened to Saif, and Roza,and what did Kareena find in this oldie father of Two , not that she looks any better.As they say " Jab Gadhi pasand Ho, to Pari Kya Cheez Hai ".Well well Well.

Lets look at some of the changing partners of Stars.Aamir Khan divorces Reena,goes with Kiran,and now with someone else i suppose.His father, Tahir Hussain, married a girl younger than Amir, and now accuses Amir of harming his son Faisal.Sanjay Dutt marries Richa Sharma,and before that was with Rati Agnihotri, and then shifts to Rhea Pillai, and now Manyaata.

Salman is class.God knows how many girls he has changed.Some i remember are Somy Ali,Sangeeta Bijlani,Ash,now Katrina.And whom will he marry?Ash had Salman, Oberoi, and finally Abhishek.Abhishek had Karishma,but acted with her sister Kareena too.

Best was Kishore with 4 marriages,Vinod Mehra 4,Rekha had Vinod Mehra,(Died), divorced him, then Mukesh Aggarwal of Hotflame(Died), then she was with Amitabh (alive),then fell inlove with Kamlahassan, whose wife Vani divorced him .Shabana Azmi had Shekhar Kapur, A guy called Uday,then serious with Shashi Kapoor during the Fakira Days,and then with the divorced Javed,

Rajesh Khanna had Anju Mahendru, who broke her engagment with Gary Sobers,then Tina Munim, they stayed together 5 years(she caught Anil Ambani), to Dimple Kapadia,and Dimple then moved to Vijendra Ghatge,to Sunny Doel, who was already married and with kids.Today Dimple looks ugh.

Shahrukh Khan is one guy i admire.He being so famous, he is arrogant , yes, always has been on top, could hjave had any females he wanted, as many affairs he wanted,but he has stayed faithful to his wife.This is one attribute he does not know himself,nor has he acknowledged,not that i know of, that is one thingi admire this man for.How much temptation he must have had.God knows if i could have remained faithful if i was in his place.I am saint till this day because "I AM A SAINT BY CIRCUMSTANCES AND NOT BY CHOICE".Because girls just dont eye me.All the girls i like, call me " UNCLE" at first sight !What if they had snuggled up to me and called me Hi Kamal, yr looking great yaar.Who knows if i could have resisted the charms .Maybe next Janam.Amen.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear kamalji,
    well i really don't have any works to do,i am in my parents house,enjoying the stay here,so i go thro ur write up hahahahha....
    well gained some general knowledge:crazy who doesn't likes gossips,that too cinema gossips, got to know abt dimple,rajesh kanna,thanx for the info,btw how u r getting all this infos???
    who knows abt sharukh khan??? but he is brilliant that he is not leaking any news abt him :clap to him.
    after reading all this my head is:spin for this stupids lots of fans & fans club,people wasting their gr8 time as well as money.:idontgetit::bang:bang jitna moogh utna baataein,hahhaha
    i enjoyed ur write up well,ur wife is there around u??? u said u r saint,for that i am asking...i pity the pretty girls calling u uncle:crazy
    btw: didn't u stop ur drinks,hahahaha

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hey kamal,
    kuch likthey likthey kuch jyada hi chad gaya yaar sambhalke, when some one tells u hai kamal ur so much into your dreamy stuff u might think she is calling the next door guy...sunkan

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

kamalji.....

hmmmmmmmmm somebody was saying i was listening to all the gossip......
    abhi...doodh ka doodh ...ho gaya....now every body know who is watching all this and keeping a log of all this..:tongue...someday i have to look into this log...could be very interesting....

btw did you see the song from aaja nachle... ...madhuri she dances so well and gracefully.....but looks too tired and old...

the media gives so much importance to all this gives so much coverage.....:shock:

The other day there was a footage of john abraham giving explanations that he and bips are still an item....

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Vivbass,

If i stopped the drinks, i wouldnt be able to write these kind of blogs.All these naughty ideas i get when i am sitting watching news, with a glass of whiskey in one hand, and a diary in another.I immed jot down points for a blog if something interesting i see on the TV.Otherwise by morning i would have forgotton what it was.HAHA.

Wife, well she trusts me one hell of a lot.I keep telling her, i am not as good as u think i am,but she has ample trust in me.But i get sscared what if a Rakhe Sawant gets attracted to me, could i put off her charms?So i am waiting for temptation to come to me.:shock:

So u in parents house, and reading my silly gossip, yr time must be passing well eh !
    Tommorrow i will post something more spicy, i have the points noted down.

Thanks so much for yr nice comments, they make my day.Have a great day.Regards.kamal

Sunkan,

HAHA.Yes i dream a lot, and what u say is very possible, as i am used to being rejected as an uncle by the pretty females.:-oThanks.kamal

Shanti,

You dont have to worry.Now u know i also like Gossip.You are not alone.:-(
    Bipasa looks so thin, she has lost her charm.She now looks like she has come from Bangladesh.No wonder John also may be feeling the same as me.And i suppose men tire soon eh !Thanks for yr kind comments.Regards.kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Vivbass,

If i stopped the drinks, i wouldnt be able to write these kind of blogs.All these naughty ideas i get when i am sitting watching news, with a glass of whiskey in one hand, and a diary in another.I immed jot down points for a blog if something interesting i see on the TV.Otherwise by morning i would have forgotton what it was.HAHA.

Wife, well she trusts me one hell of a lot.I keep telling her, i am not as good as u think i am,but she has ample trust in me.But i get sscared what if a Rakhe Sawant gets attracted to me, could i put off her charms?So i am waiting for temptation to come to me.:shock:

So u in parents house, and reading my silly gossip, yr time must be passing well eh !
    Tommorrow i will post something more spicy, i have the points noted down.

Thanks so much for yr nice comments, they make my day.Have a great day.Regards.kamal

Sunkan,

HAHA.Yes i dream a lot, and what u say is very possible, as i am used to being rejected as an uncle by the pretty females.:-oThanks.kamal

Shanti,

You dont have to worry.Now u know i also like Gossip.You are not alone.:-(
    Bipasa looks so thin, she has lost her charm.She now looks like she has come from Bangladesh.No wonder John also may be feeling the same as me.And i suppose men tire soon eh !Thanks for yr kind comments.Regards.kamal

7. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

India is in a fast lane... Things are changing fast... You are talking of celebreties... These are so many things happening which I cant pen... Thanks to the info from my news channel... (Come on!!! now dont ask, which channel it is... ) When you hear those things... These celebreties are nothing and have more values and ethics...

I have been a Saint by Choice.... and I really appreciate and thank Shan for having such unpeccable faith and love, so that I have to live up to her expectations...

Hhahahaha... Repeating parrot....:spin:spin.

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

so u too have spicy stuff up yr sleeves eh.Never mind.When u and me and Black Label will sit, the tongues will loosen, and we shall share the gossip of the real world, what say.:spin

Thanks.kamal

9. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Ooooooooooopps....

Tamil may ek kahavath hai... Nunalum than vayal kedum... Mathlab... The frogs will die because of their mouth... They keep making noise and the snakes will catch.... aiysa...

Hahahahaha.... I think, I myself got into this.......:spin:spin.

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

HAHA.OK. u drink coffee and i will drink BL, but we will sit and gossip, but away from shanti, fine ? :spinThanks.kamal