music class

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by mole, Mar 9, 2010.

1. mole

mole New IL'ite

we are planning to shift mussafah next month.
    Is any music institute in sector 10?
    and also any hindi tution teacher is available ?(grade7th and 4th)

2. nandinibabu

nandinibabu Bronze IL'ite

yes the name of the music institute is jas, i think so..once i heard about this from my friend..its in 12th sector..

3. Raindrop

Raindrop Bronze IL'ite

Hi there,

Yes there is a music Inst. in Mussafah called Tharang Music Institute in Sec 10. My son had been there when we resided there. Its a very gud one. U can definitely join ur children w/o any hesitation!

4. mole

mole New IL'ite

is it near to emirates future inter...... school ? or near NMC ?
    Any tution is available for hindi there ?

5. Raindrop

Raindrop Bronze IL'ite

Hi there,

Tharang Music Inst. is located behind the Al Jazeera Pharmacy and the mosque near to it. I can gv you the cont no.02 5523294 / 5523540. They give coaching for Instrumental Music esp Keyboard and Piano. They are linked with the Trinity College of London and conduct exams too. My son has attended their classes as well as the exams every year. Reg Hindi tuitions i guess they conduct that too but not sure. U can anyway contact them for further details.

6. indira1234

indira1234 New IL'ite

Infact I pulled out my son from Tharang Music and enrolled to Jazz Music Institute. The reason was even after a year there was no progress at all. I heard that Jazz Music Institute is run by Professional Teachers and they have better curriculum and they offer students to perform live which turned our to be very true.

Last week they had Ghazal Mehfil and Western and Classical Fusion performance and they invited us and it was very pleasant moment. They also offer tutions and Yoga Class and training on all forms of music and dance.

My child is doing is very well and the teachers speak all languages and very supportive. Their contact number is 02-5520212