Muscular Dystrophy for cousin, need all your prayers

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by advitha, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Uma,

Your cousin is in my prayers..as I was reading this, my kids also read it, and say they also pray and hope that some miracle does happen...

2. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

Thank you shanthi, we are waiting for the same. I hope someone will help him.

-Uma

3. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

Dear Uma,

My prayers to ur cousin..I know the severity of this disease coz my school friend is suffering from MD..his uncles have dies at the age of 25 yrs & it is genetic.My friend is now 30 yrs and he is healthy otherwise.His mom said that the reason for him being alive is just bcoz they stopped heavy dosage medicines.The steroids given to him at very young age had made him completely paralyzed..he cannot even stand even if someone is holding him..Now my friend is taking Nutrilite products which i have suggested him..He himself says that he feels better now..His pain in joints have started reducing..his bloating problem has completely gone.I wud recommend u to suggest these products to ur cousin..If interested I can tel u the exact products & dosage as well..I have given him products related to bone,joints & muscles..He and his parents have heard abt nutrilite & wanted to use them since long but was unaware of wat supplements to use exactly for his condition..

Regards,
    Ramya Pradeep