1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mumma why didnt God make us Perfect??!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Happy2be, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

As all kids, my li'll one who's 5 leaves me ahem ahem wondering many a times. I find myself usually good enough as per her anxiety towards the surroundings and I think I give her satisfactory answers most of the times...thanks to my parents for inculcating this into me...But these innocent minds put up some such questions, which even if I answer spontaneously for her, leave me myself wondering and wandering for the right answer.

Today while bathing her, I was just trying to remind her of a mistake she did the last day and was trying to give her valid reason for why do I call it a mistake, because my NOT SO LI'LL one says that she isn't sure most of the times that what she is doing or saying is right or not..then she's deemed to do mistakes and should always be forgiven...smart one haan!! So a one-to-one talk one fine day and a deal between us both that mumma softly reminds you and tells you that this is wrong and you would listen and try to follow WITHOUT CRYING AND TANTRUMS!! So now, back to the bathing....on my reminder, she says mumma daily you have something or the other to tell me...something new for me to know...something old that was wrong as per you...till when will I keeplearning learning learning....I am 5 years and I still don't know...how do I know whether you are right or I was right?! hmmm...Dear...elders are better experienced thats why mumma always asks papa...papa discusses with grandpa and grandma..you see that na...and you are the youngest so we all want you to be the best baby so as all would love you.

Mumma are you all still learning?? Yes baby....don't I say sorry to you when I get wrong somewhere, be it having scolded you hard at times...Hmmm....comes her nodding head...with her mind thinking aloud.
    Mumma, you say God is our Father...our Mother..he made us all..he is the Principal of all Gods...then what are we and why are we....why did he need to make us all?? Sweety, just like you play with your dolls...make them different characters each day, scold them, teach them, love them, dress them ...like mumma does all this to you...so does God , our parent!!
    Mumma..but you want na that your baby should be best...and God has all the power..why didn't he make all humans best??

This was one that made me go TOIIIING...What do you mean to ask sweety?? Why aren't we born big?? BIG means what baby....?mmmm...BIG means ... mmm... that I would have known what is wrong so as I never go wrong...no one needs to instruct me...no one would scold me..whole world would be my friend....i would not make anyone sad....and you all would not need to keep after me all the time...for all my works!!

I hugged her wet....my darling...we all love to do this to you...just like you get bored of a dress...a doll..same toys...just like when you learn an alphabet and you want something new to learn....all mummas love to dress their kids...have fun with them and then see how we sit and recall what we did on some day and rolly polly laugh over it..isn't that fun??!! Yes mumma..comes back a hug!!

Mumma...nani also did all this with you? Yes and when you will grow old you too will become someone's nani??sho shweet a question...yes baby I will !! and whoosh came the next - yuhuuu...then there will be a new baby in our house who will callyou nani and I will have a new cousin to play with....

Hmmm....How I learn whats life everyday from my 5 yr old. How she yearns to always be happy and loved, keeping aside all her bad feelings, always willing to be friends with everyone...how she wants not to make anyone sad...whatever may be the true reason...might be wanting to get excused from being corrected for her mistakes....How she managed to challenge the CREATOR, for not making all humans perfect and loving!!

Very rightly said Rabindranath Tagore -
    Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.

God bless all kids , the pure souls.

11 people like this.

2. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

:thumbsup Its really a woonderful writeup Happy2be

and kudos to you for the way you are dealing with lil'one and making her understand the good things... I think every parent must learn this from you...

Enjoyed reading it.:)

3. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

Thanks Pallavi.... I do believe " bache man ke sache" but time has not left them with this either for the span they deserve...they grow up and mature much sooner than before with each new generation... As I read somewhere...

Those born in the 80's...feel blessed
    cos u are the last generation to have enjoyed playing in dark without invertors during a cut
    bcos u are the last generation to have had mud piggy banks
    bcos u are the last generation who could see some twinkling starts when u learnt "twinkle twinkle li'll star"
    bcos u are the last generation, who might have been sent for night stays at cousins without a fear
    AND MANY MORE lines were there...and I felt all so true...

where r we humans taking this world?!!

1 person likes this.
  4. polymorphic

polymorphic Platinum IL'ite

Good one! Kids gen are sweet. Urs is extra sweet! God bless her!

1 person likes this.
  5. kottravai

kottravai Gold IL'ite

Soooooo chweeet.... :)

6. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

DEar Happy2be (a mom),
    I think this ID would reflect you better ' Happy2be (a mom),; truely, honestly, sincerely loved your thread! You are enjoying motherhood and your little gem, is getting wiser, polished and smarter with the time she spents in her wise mom's company...you add a sparkle to her smile! Salute you friend...for being a great mom, her best buddy....At this budding stage this is what they need, someone to love them, to be with them and listen to their blabber...May I dedicate this song by Martina McBride -,, In My Daughter's Eyesto you? And with awe I nominate this thread to the finest contribution March forum.

In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
    I am strong and wise and I know no fear
    But the truth is plain to see
    She was sent to rescue me
    I see who I wanna be
    In my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal
    Darkness turns to light and the
    world is at peace
    This miracle God gave to me gives me
    strength when I am weak
    I find reason to believe
    In my daughter's eyes

And when she wraps her hand
    around my finger
    Oh it puts a smile in my heart
    Everything becomes a little clearer
    I realize what life is all about

It's hangin' on when your heart
    has had enough
    It's giving more when you feel like giving up
    I've seen the light
    It's in my daugter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
    A reflection of who I am and what will be
    Though she'll grow and someday leave
    Maybe raise a family
    When I'm gone I hope you see how happy
    she made me
    For I'll be there
    In my daughter's eyes ...

4 people like this.
  7. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Happy..
    lovely post .. it was a delight to read and AMEN for you last line

k

1 person likes this.
  8. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Good one,God bless your little one.

1 person likes this.
  9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi...
    Ver lovely post... Hats off to you and your LO

1 person likes this.
  10. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Happytob mom
    Surely kids teach us so much.. Actually they are more observant than us. Their ideas and notions are so pure no preconceived thoughts, no prejudice, no opinions... Just plain bare facts .. But unfortunately all these initial phase of innocence gets colored too soon with over exposure .. .. Sometimes this rat race to be the best ... And lies, jealousy hatred , become a part of their life pretty soon in this kalyug.