Mumbai/Navi Mumbai Express - Chalo! Chalo!!

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by malspie, Jan 15, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Isse Kehthe Hain Bahaduri

SSC, Geometry Exam – From the Ambulance

Pranav Sheth was diagonised with appendicitis and had to undergo the life saving operation immediately which started at 9.00 p.m. and ended at 3.00 a.m. The first thing that the boy spoke after regaining conscious was. “I want to give my Geometry Exams, call my father”. The doctor was sure he was withering in pain but that did not dither him. After making special requests the arrangement was made in the ambulance van. Pranav would dictate and another guy would write.

Bahadur Ladka, tujhe main karthi hoon salaam.

Arree, aaj jho kuch bhi banaya hain sabko khila de…

Mumbai / Navi Mumbai Express mein aana na booliyega..
    <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Zabardast Khabar

Taloja Jail

After 12 years, Taloja Jail is ready with the state-of-the-art facilities like CCTV, Gym, modern kitchen, medical facilities, Video Conferencing. The prison can house 3100 prisoners. The cell is well lit and ventilated and it considered being the biggest jail in India. The jail also has an Open Air Theatre for prisoners and ramp facility for the disabled.
    Great Going India…..

Ek Vada Pav with Cutting ho jaaye..

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Kya Khabar Hain

NMMC Website

NMMC’s official website is not updated for years. The contact number of few of the Corporator’s is wrongly feeded in the site and also other basic telephone numbers are not updated. Citizens of Navi Mumbai log in to the site and call up the officials to put forth their grievances. Is it a smart of NMMC to avoid listening to sagas of the citizens.

Ho Saktha Hain re baba.. Yehan Kuch bhi ho saktha hain.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Abhi hum bhi Jhelenge

Power – Cuts in Pune

Our dearest neighbouring city Pune was spared of the power cuts till date. The doomsday is not very far. Starting 5<sup>th</sup> April, 2008 the city will face acute power cut for more than 4 to 5 hours a day. Join hands with us Pune, your sisters Mumbai and Navi Mumbai are already gripped with this fever. The inverter dealers are laughing their way to the bank…

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Prinicipal Daru Peeke Aatha hain . ik.. ik.. ik..

Drunken Principal Makes Sexual Gestures

Principal Mr Shivaji Jadhav of Mahatma Jyotibha Phule Municipal School comes drunk to school and passes lewd remarks on teachers and also makes sexual gestures. More to go… During the send off Class VII students the Principal not only comes drunk to school but also passes a glass of drink to the students. OOOOhhhhhhh!!!!
    A complaint has been registered against him in the nearest police station and he has been arrested. Will he come out slate clean or an action will be taken against him?

I am very curious.. and so are you.. keep logging in here.. I will keep you posted if my feelers have caught up with the news..

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hamme Kuch Bhi Nahin Aatha Hain

Students of BMC Schools

Special Inspection Squad discovered that students of Std I and Std II of the BMC schools cannot even recognize alphabets or numericals. The teachers are issued Show Cause Notice. Even after recruiting highly qualified staff, the students have to go through this ordeal.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hadh Ho Gayee

Ek Saal Ka Bachha

Designer Abhishek Dutta had made his one year old son walk the ramp along with a model, unfortunately the toddler tripped and fell off, instead of lamenting on the sin committed, the designer was heard crying, “no one noticed my collections, and every one was worried about my son who tripped. This is a loss to my business”. He also added, ‘we had practised the walk with the toddler”.
    Arre deva re… cutting aan re baba…

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Sabzi ka dhaam hain ya sone ka

Vegetable Prices Touch the Sky

The price of vegetables in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai has touched the sky totally out of the reach of the common man. The lower income group has reported that they are thriving only on potatoes and onions as the prices of other vegetables are beyond their reach.

Ab kya hoga… re baba

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Pakad Mein Aa Gaya
    Duped Spiritual Guru Kirit Bhaiji

Yaaron, do you remember a few days ago I had mentioned here that a spiritual guru was thugged to a sum of Rs. 3.00 lakhs. Our Income Tax Officers hands were too long for them to escape. The thugs account is sealed by them as they wondered how come he earned Rs.3.00 lakhs in a day. They have not got the couple behind the bars yet, lekin kanoon ka haath lamba hain asie humne suna hain..

Lekin koi humme yeah bataiye,, babaji ke paas itne paise aaye kahan se.. kyaa baba moh maya mein abh thak bandhe hain..

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Sirf Gyaarah Saal Ka.. Magar Kamaal Kha

Darsheel Safary

Young Darsheel Safary was the “showstopper” for Designer Neeta Lulla in Lakme Fashion Week whilst Ranbeer Kapoor was the ‘showstopper” for Designer Arjun Khanna. Are the talent children pushed a bit too far by their parents…. Finally money matters!! what say!!

Aakhir mein paisa bholtha hain… Reality Show ka Abbas Little Champs host kar raha tha. Abbas sirf 18 saal ka hain.. Ab uske padaii ka kya hoga.. Piasa hian tho sub kuch hain.. is the mantra of many parents today….