Mumbai Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Re: Hi

hi kamla

ya i am ex employee of Parke Davis, Sahas bldg
    Do u know me. Feel very nice that u mentioned about Sahas.
    It wasmy second home. will write more after hearing from u.
    I had viral fever and since last week only i am better and after that my computer was giving problems. So read ur msge only today

with love

viji

2. nandhini_r

nandhini_r New IL'ite

Hello All Ladies :wave

I was born in Calcutta, studied initially in Bangalore and then in Chennai which is basically my hometown and now settled in Mumbai.

Good Day to you all Beautiful LADIES!!!!!![​IMG]

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  3. nandananjali

nandananjali New IL'ite

Hi Friends
    I am Anjali Nandan, from Pune, India. I was born in Kerala .But I have spent more than 25 yrs in Thane my Home town. I have done my M.com and now I am enjoying my homely life with husband and my son Adi.

My Activities are Dancing, Reading, Blogging, cricket and football only with Adi, Cooking and some Stock-Trading. During my school days I was also into Martial arts and also earned medals at state and national level tournaments. Thus a Black Belt In Karate . Now I am just out of practice.

Also, I was an active member of Chinmaya Yuva Kendra, a youth wing of Chinmaya Mission. Thus organized a number of events for the same.

I learnt Bharatanatyam for nearly 10 yrs and also had opportunity of being part of Padmashri Hemamalini's dance Group for some time. Currently I am working on a site called Bharatanatyam By Anjali which is an humble attempt to spread the Classical Dance Bharatanatyam through Videos and explanation. Thus after the household work and looking after Adi's matters, I am busy developing my site. I get a lot of help from my husband. Infact he is the thought behind this web-site. I fully enjoy this activity.

I am very health conscious and believe in maintaining my physique. I love grooming my self ,shopping new clothes, decorating my house and eating out especially Pizza.

I come from a family that is very spiritual, encouraging, and supportive.
    I thank god for all his blessings.

Looking forward to interact in various forums here...This is a wonderful place for women ......Thanks to the founders.

Anjali:wave

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  4. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

HI
    im from Borivili IC got married last year november and husband's house is in Andheri east working in JP Morgan but staying with my parents in Borivili as my father underwent bypass surgeory and my husband is in UAE
    giselle

5. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Dear IL,
    I am SaiKripa, basically from Chennai ,Married &staying in Vile parle, Mumbai.

6. shwets10

shwets10 New IL'ite

Hi
    I am from shiv-shrusti, kurla(e) also married to someone from mumbai, who is from dombivili. We are frequent visitors of chembur, ghatkopar, sion, now soon to be mulund residents...:hiya

7. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamla

U had asked whether i am from Parke Davis , Sahas and i had replied that
    i was working in Sahas Bldg. andwhether u know me. I have not received reply from u. I am eagerly waiting for ur reply

with love

viji

8. mrinalgodbole

mrinalgodbole New IL'ite

mrs mrinal godbole
    service
    age 50

9. rkalpana

rkalpana New IL'ite

hai ladies,

I am also a mumbaikar. I am staying in thane...i am a housewife.

bye...

withluv,

rkalpana

10. nimminaras

nimminaras New IL'ite

bonkHi all you Mumbaikars,

Great to see the energy from Mumbaikars. I was born in Kerala (Palghat) and have spent 45 years of my life studying and working in amchi Mumbai and love the place. I always miss the energy, the sound the smell, the people and the food and fun and shopping of Mumbai.

Have been in New Zealand since 1999 and am more or less settled here. But miss Mumbai always and have a group here who meet often just to talk of Mumbai and the fun the food etc.

Cheers,

Nimmi:hatsoff