1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Multivitamin---What do you suggest?

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by shravanthika, Feb 7, 2008.

1. tikka

tikka Gold IL'ite

Both of you ladies by now will already know that it is best to look at weekly consumption for toddlers than day to day. Especially with toddlers who are going through the fussy eater phase. I try to get in the as many colours (natural) of veggies as I possibly can in a week. Given how careful you have been in balancing meals, I think it is unlikely she has deficiencies and if you do have concerns, Floradix makers also have plant source vitamins. Hugs.
    P.S. My paed does want to test K for calcitrol levels, but that's because we have given him a total of six 4 ounce glasses of milk in the last two years :).

2. Ruhaanee

Ruhaanee Senior IL'ite

My DS is 16 months old and is taking multivitamins as prescribed by the paed. He is a very fussy eater and hence the same was prescribed.

The same with milk, he just hates to drink milk, i try to make him drink atleast 250ml of fresh milk forcefully, when this stopped working i have introduced pediasure.

Regards,

3. Riyasmommy

Riyasmommy Silver IL'ite

Thanks, Krithika and Ruhanee!

Krithika, I didn't know it's best to look at weekly consumption rather than daily consumption. Hmmm, I feel much better now! Thanks. :)

Raj

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009