Mt Kailash yatra

Discussion in 'Travel' started by jodi1617, Mar 13, 2011.

1. jodi1617

jodi1617 New IL'ite

Dear All,

My parents visited Mt Kailash/Manasarovar last year and had a great time and a spiritual journey of their lifetime! My mom wrote a blog about the journey, the preparations required for that journey etc. Please visit her blog Mt.Kailash Yatra and you can contact her if you need any information about the yatra. She thinks, her blog will serve it's purpose if it can help atleast couple of other people prepare for their journey.

2. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

thanks, I was looking for some kind of a travelogue on this. great to c ur post.

i will certainly go through this.

3. jodi1617

jodi1617 New IL'ite

Yes Malathy, my Mom's done a good job of writing her personal experiences from the trip - good and bad, everything that'll help you prepare etc. You contact her directly too if you or anyone you know are planning a Kailash yatra for tips and input etc!

4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

that looks like a neat blog...had lots of info....kudos to your mom for a such beautiful handout :hiya

5. rajaya

rajaya New IL'ite

We would like to do Mt. Kailash Manasarovar yatra. Would any one know of people who have taken this yatra recently and provide details or guide us? I would like to know now with the present earth quake if it is safe to travel and if the tours still on?