1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mr. Hirragi's Homeroom- Netflix Series

Discussion in 'TV' started by Caide, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to @Rihana 's profile post "Always Ask Yourself: Does this need to be said? Does this need to be said by me? Does this need to be said by me now? -- Craig Ferguson" I was reminded of this Netflix Japanese drama - Mr. Hirragi's homeroom.

Many times Social media sites be it official or unofficial causes controversies without confirming whether it really is true or not. The outcome of it aren't been considered or imagined by viewers who view and share it.

This series is all about the digitalization knowledge of young school students, their views about controversies and the outcome, an unimaginable truth reveal of victim's pain.

It's hard to find series without lowest rating reviews and this series is one among them.

As all Japanese series ,it is slow too but it really is very good and with different storyline.

While this series is all about the bad impact of social sites whereas Korean series "the devil judge" is all about how to use the sites for a different impact

Rihana and meepre like this.
  2. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Will try to see it

Caide likes this.
  3. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Hope you like it

meepre likes this.