1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mozhi

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Geetha24, Feb 25, 2007.

1. kasisheela

kasisheela Silver IL'ite

I jus loved the movie Mozhi.
    To describe all the Characters have done their best.Jyothika needs a special appalause for this movie.
    I like that scene where the hero jus shuts his ears for sometime and moves around the city to feel how his lover's world is likely to be.That moved me a lot.To hear all these news about bomb blasts,deaths,accidents, murders i feel that the world of silence is far better...........

what do you feel friends?
    Jus come forward and share.............

Thanks,
    Shantha KasiArunachalam

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Shal,

Good to see you back again...where did you disappear?

That guy's name is Prithviraj-if I am not mistaken,he is the son of yesteryears Malayalam actor-Sukumaran. Cute guy,isn't it?

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

a classic movie, reminds one of the golden days khamoshi by sanjeevkumar and jayabhaduri, they never had much sign language so were able to relate a lot to the audience, i can tell u the silent world because i live in it sometime, it is one of the greatest bliss in the present time, there was a time when i was very frustrated with god, as i had to be a single parent and take care of them from studies to parental meeting with a hearing aid all the time as i had lost my hearing during the childbirth, had to take up singing as no office would come forward to give a job in the 70's though got selected to the final in Brook Bond had to fall back due to my loss of hearing, but a challenging career i picked singing to a mass of not less than 50,000 in an evening and what a great feeling it was that god blessed me with that i could switch off and switch on when i want, like when a fight with the hubby, i conveniently switch off to ward away the nonsense he was telling and damn cool i felt doing so, even now when my kids want to enjoy a night movie i just remove my hearing aid and ask them to switch off the lights and i am at bliss, the silent world is very nagging if u r keen to know whats going on, but otherwise a good base for a fertile imagination to develop into a long long journey into a fantasy...i appreciate the hero coming forward to marry her, this change should help many to take a descision but cant say they have the patience to bear the consequence in the long run.....regards sunkan

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan,

That was a very impressive info that you have shared with us. I am sorry to know that you have gone through so many problems in your life. I am sure that it has made you a stronger person. Looks like you have faced your adversities with constructive energy. I did not know that you are a professional singer. To be able to sing is God's Blessings. You sure are a multi talented person and I hope that your daughters are your friends and companions for you today.

L, Kamla

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear kamla,
    Never ever feel sorry for the disabled they are abled different thats all, i am happy to have faced those challenges with a great vigour and also happy with god to have shown my strength to me, otherwise i would not have bothered anything challenging in my life just a ordinary housewife...i have led a very fullfilling life, my career to a variety and tasking.. but once the show was over, a very very satisfying feeling the command over the masses, making them dance to ur tune is something very rarely people get, and may be i have to sing the same songs for a couple of months ,which was the boring factor but the audience were a new face every day, so it is high all the time...and am proud i could do it by his grace.....regards sunkan

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  6. radhasridhar

radhasridhar New IL'ite

Hi Kamala,
    Both the movies can be downloaded from the site and you can watch it.Very good movies
    Radha

7. Geetha24

Geetha24 Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I'm back. sorry I was not able to login to forum all these days. I watched Mozhi twice after the first visit to ImC6. Once in Century Berrysa and IMC6 again. The second time when we went to IMC6 the audio quality was good.
    It's a good movie. Worth watching.

Regards,
    Geetha

8. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello,
    I have been seeing the reviews on TV about this movie...
    I am eagarly waiting for get a video and watch it.

Thanks,
    Punitha

9. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Wanted to post it after reading the posts by others, I would like to ditto all the thoughts of Mr. Sridhar and Mrs. Chitra. The entire movie is too good to be enjoyed with the entire family. It was so amazing to see that Prakash Raj could do such comedy. In fact the first time I watched the movie alone with no one at home, the front door open and I definitely know people in our apartments would have felt that I have become crazy.

(For the purpose of talking to a friend me and some other friends learnt sign language while in school. But still at time we were at loss in conveying some details to her. But now the language has changed and improved a lot. Want to learn it).

The bulb scene and the way how Viji(Prakash Raj), proposed to Sheela(Swarnamalya) was too good. The entire scene and proposing and finalising the marriage is too good. Also Mr. Baskar has done a very good job as a depressed father.

The entire movie reminds me of so many real life people I have come across.

A very good movie worth seeing twice or thrice to grasp it fully if you cant understand the line of the story in the first time.

10. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Heloo Ilites,
    Finaly had a chance to watch Mozhi - a long pending promise from my hubby. It was really awesome. Excellent acting by all the actors. Especially i rolled with laughter when the bulb burning and bell ringing scenes came!!!. Excellent movie after a long time!

The language of silence was depicted well and Jo's movemnts of sign lang.is beyond appreciation.I'm a great fan of Jo :) anyways :)

Do watch it .......