1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to tampa ,florida

Discussion in 'Indians in Tampa' started by gaya3g, Oct 19, 2010.

1. sowmya001

sowmya001 New IL'ite

Hi lakshmi..hope u settled wel in florida..Actually am in your situation now..we are moving to Tampa (zp cd:33602) in 3 weeks..nd I have no idea about Tampa..I have been following this site from few days..nd its very helpful..
    Finally I got few apartment names from this site(carlton arms, asprey, park at Dorchester)..could you please help me out with your experiences in Park at Dorchester..and did you find indians? u got frends?
    Please dont mind for too many questions...u know here in my place der are no indians nd I ve really got bored in this place ..so I just wanna make few frends over der..
    how did you move everything? could you plaese give me the movers details if posible..

Hope to hear from you soon...
    Thanks in advance..takecare

2. lakshmi82

lakshmi82 New IL'ite

Hi Soumya,
    There r lots of indians in Park at dorchester and i m sure u can make lots of friends here.The location is also really good ....everything is nearby...shopping ,hospital,preschool.....And abt the moving ,my husband drove all the way to Brandon in our car ....he moved everything except furniture!!Hope this helps u...

1 person likes this.
  3. sowmya001

sowmya001 New IL'ite

Hi lakshmi, thanks for the reply nd thanks alot for all the information....nd we are planing to move in this week end...nd sorry for the late reply...nd am so excited...ok..bye for now...takecare

4. sowmya001

sowmya001 New IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi, how are you? I am glad to say that we are moving in to PARK AT DORCHESTER tomorrow..as you said location is really good...thanks for the help...wen ever u find time give me a reply...see u soon...

5. sowmya001

sowmya001 New IL'ite

Hi all, is there anybody from THE PARK AT DORCHESTER or ASPREY? ping me up....

6. sowmya001

sowmya001 New IL'ite

Hi...are you staying at ASPREY ? I am staying at The park at dorchester...
    ping me up if you wanna talk to me...

7. sowmya001

sowmya001 New IL'ite

Hi...are you staying at ASPREY ? I am staying at The park at dorchester...
    ping me up if you wanna talk to me...

8. ashra

ashra New IL'ite

Hi all,

We just moved from NJ to Tampa and looking Apt near Brandon area.. Plz suggest nice apartment

9. emrohinee

emrohinee New IL'ite

hi all, i am a silent follower of the site(was in india till nw:)).need help from u gr8 ladies....
    we moved to tampa this mth and my hubby is currently taken an apt near hillsborough ave and i want to move where there are few more Indians and shopping .have a 1 yr kid ..let me knw if aspery and park or anyother apt has indians ...we like aspery but cud not make out anything abt the indian population.thanks in advance.

10. daisydee9

daisydee9 New IL'ite

Hi My Dear Ladies,

My Husband and I are moving to Tampa,Fl in 6 weeks. His Office is in St.Petersburg and we are planning to rent an apartment closer to his office. But I have been learning that the crime rate in many parts of ST.Petersburg is high and so as well in Northwest Tampa.

Ladies, pls suggest the places and the apartments where it is safer and has Indian Community.

Reading about the crime rate in Fl, Im freaking out totally. I feel I will be moving out from one of the safest places in US to land in a crime city :)hide: