1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to Rockville,MDPlease help

Discussion in 'Indians in Washington DC' started by madhavijadcharla, Feb 10, 2010.

1. madhavijadcharla

madhavijadcharla New IL'ite

Hi Friends

We will be moving to Rockville ,MD.I am looking for the apartments with huge Indian community in Rock ville or nearby.I am also looking for good school area.If any Indians living in that area with kids please reply to my thread.My daughter is 5 years old.
    Please help me regarding this I am really having tough time to find a good school as well as apartments with Indian community.
    Thanks in advance.

2. rej1

rej1 New IL'ite

There are several apts in Rockville area where u can find lots of Indian crowd. One place that immediately comes to mind is Halpine View apts. I've seen several Indian people walking along the sidewalks there and I think the schools are also pretty good in that area.

3. madhavijadcharla

madhavijadcharla New IL'ite

Thank you.My hubby's work location is 9210 Corporate Blvd, Rockville, MD.Ideally we are looking for 2bed-apartment in 1000 - 1200 price range ,with reasonably good indian population/schools.

4. rej1

rej1 New IL'ite

oh, this is the Shady grove area. there r so many apts in that area...like Falls grove, King Farm etc. These are communities w/ diff types of housing, like apts, townhomes, condos etc. And w/ the current economic situation, u may find a good deal for apts. The area is very nice w/ lots of Indians..