moving to hyderabad from bangalore

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by nasrindaubic, Dec 2, 2015.

1. nasrindaubic

nasrindaubic New IL'ite

Hi everyone
    WE are planning to move to hyderabad from bangalore with 5th grader and lkg kids..I am really confused over the selection of school..In bangalore my daughter was studying in one of the finest intrnational school which give equal inportance to acadamics and extra cirriculars..she tops in both... we are planning to stay in gachibowli..i am not getting full positive reviews about the schools
    1. Manthan International(tellapur) and madhapir i heard playgroung is small
    2.phoenix geens international school (
    3. DPS, gachibowli
    4. Chirec
    Plz suggest me good schools..i have refereed all the old reviews from the parentree..and I am not able to finalize or zero down the school...my daughter studies very well, in her school the concept is taught clearly and she loves going to her school...Plz help me over the section of schools and suggest the good school..my husband will be going tomorrow to have a look for the schools...I have to stay back here if i am not able to find good schools.
    Thanks in Advance

2. Jyo17

Jyo17 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

You can try for GIIS, Pantencheru.

GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL: This CBSE school is located in Lahari Resorts near to Patancheru and is an 15 acre International school headquarted in Singapore and is existing in 8 countries - Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, USA, Dubai and India. For Nursery and KG they have a small building in Madinaguda as well. As its an Intl school the amenties are good and many awards are been awarded in just 3 yrs. All the teachers are well qualified and has good communication skills. Transport facility is very good. All the teachers get regular training once in two months by Trainers coming from worldwide. Advantage here is they get new trainings regularly and are always consistent. unlike local schools maintaining the standards for some time and again losing it. FEE for Nursery/LKG/UKG: Corpus fund: 15k, Academic fee 41k, Transprot fee: 15k, dress n books: 7k. Books will cost high because they are blend of CBSE and Montessori sylabus designed by GlIS. Afteri UKG the child will be shifted to GIIS Patancheru branch for no extra cost. Most advantageous thing. If you want to join the kid in LKG at the GIIS patancheru branch directly the donation is some 50k - 60k as the campus is very big. (I cross confirmed this twice). The fee hike is 10% max each year but this did not change since 2010 batch.

I feel this might meet the standards of the Bangalore school in which your daughter is currently studying.

I shall get back to you with more information. Please ask your husband to add this too in his list of visiting the schools. He can directly talk to the parents of the kids studying there.

Good luck. Trust me, Hyderabad is also a good place to live.

cheers,
    Jyo

3. nasrindaubic

nasrindaubic New IL'ite

thanks jyo...really valuable info...will check with the school

4. srijaya764

srijaya764 New IL'ite

Thanks for the info

I feel charges for books are too high