1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to Fort Lauderdale - Suggestions for apartment/area

Discussion in 'Indians in Miami' started by sinthy, Oct 25, 2010.

1. sinthy

sinthy New IL'ite

Hi All,

We are planning to move to Fort Lauderdale area and currently in the process of searching for apartments in the following areas - Coral Springs, Coconut Creek. My husband's work location is Deerfield beach, so if anyone can suggest any apartment in the above said areas or anywhere else where you think is a friendly and safe neighborhood, it would be very useful.

Also, any specific areas with good concentration of Indian community will also help me finalize my location.

Thanks in advance
    Sinthy

2. Jini1981

Jini1981 New IL'ite

Hi Sinthy,

It is so nice to know that you are moving to this area..I am currently living in coral springs..there are a lot of good apartments here..I live in the groove at turtle run..there are a lot of good apartments in the 33067 and 33071 areas..coral springs is a very safe city to live and beautiful too...and it has a lot of good schools too..let me know if you need any more information..would love to know more about you..have a great day..bye..

3. sinthy

sinthy New IL'ite

Hi Jini,

Thanks for replying. Good to know that you live in the same area. I will search for any available apartments there and let you know. Would love to keep in touch with you. Thanks again !!

- Sinthy

4. Jini1981

Jini1981 New IL'ite

Hi Sinthy,

You are most welcome..do keep in touch..bye and have a great day..

Jini

5. emkaykay

emkaykay New IL'ite

Did you find out a good place?

Thanks

6. raj501

raj501 New IL'ite

Hi I am thinking to move to Ft Lauderdale area from north east and I want to open a mid size Indian grocery store. I just need help which area would be a good choice where a big or mid size store can survive or where there is a large Indian population and I have 13 years experience of running very successful Indian grocery business. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

7. pavs1912

pavs1912 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I live in Fort Lauderdale. Been here since last November. Would love to make new friends :) Pls do let me know you ladies have meet-up groups or so..

8. tashu

tashu New IL'ite

hi pavs1912

i live in coral spring not that close to ft lauderdale but not that far off to make friends...so what you do i mean are you a home maker or you work..i am a housewife living with my hubby and 18months old son from past 3.5 years..
    would love to hear from you soon..
    natasha

9. Shey

Shey New IL'ite

Hiiii guys , this is shey here ... Hope this thread is still active now ...I just moved to sunrise , florida from Atlanta a month back ...would love to make good friends ... I am a home maker and a passionate baker ? I do take cake orders for birthdays , anniversaries , graduations , home coming , baby showers and other occasions ...

Shey

10. tashu

tashu New IL'ite

hi shey

nice to hear that you guys have movedto sunrise, sunrise is a nice area and you will find a quite lot of indians as compared to other area i too have friends putting up in that area...its been a few years we have been residing in coral spring florida ,0-25 mins drive from sunrise...i am too a homemaker with two year old son who keeps me busy whole day...BTW in which street you are staying...would love to hear from you soon..

natasha

1 person likes this.