1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to buffalo from chicago

Discussion in 'Indians in New York' started by radhikakrishna1, Sep 23, 2015.

1. radhikakrishna1

radhikakrishna1 New IL'ite

Hi...evryone..
    this is radhika from chicago,il..we had a plan of moving from il to buffalo next month and i would like to know where the friendly indian community apartments are located and i am looking for the apartments that can pretty much commute to downtown buffalo so that it might be pretty much gud for my husband to reach there daily...and i have a 2 yr old kid and just wanted to have good appartment with families ...looking forward for someone help ...
    thanku somuch

with regards,
    radhika

2. Minkis

Minkis Junior IL'ite

I used to live in Buffalo. You can try apartments in Williamsville (Country club apartments) this where we used to live. Its close to wegmans, the daycare, indian store and the freeway.

Also in Amherst and Clarence (Coventry green, windsong, dannybrook). There is also a good daycare, Doodle bugs close by, which everyone goes too. The clarence, williamsville and amherst libraries are also good, they have activities for kids. Most of the desis live in these three areas, there are also university like apartments in Amherst, closer to the campus, those will be cheaper but more students.

Families live near Clarence and Williamsville and Amherst area which borders near both areas.

3. radhikakrishna1

radhikakrishna1 New IL'ite

hiii minkis,
    thanku so much for the info...