1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving To Atlanta Need Help With Apartment Search

Discussion in 'Indians in Atlanta' started by sruthikumar, Dec 28, 2017.

1. sruthikumar

sruthikumar New IL'ite

Hi Ladies
    I'm moving to Atlanta on second weeek of January. My hubby workplace is on peachtree centre. Looking out for a community with indian neighbourhoods and connected well to workplace with public transport.Also I have a 4.5 yr old so was looking for good elementary schools near by. Please guide.

Thanks

2. sneha1985

sneha1985 Gold IL'ite

While I have been to atlanta for tourism and to help a friend find an apt, it's very big and I don't know where peachtree center is. One thing I can tell is my friend's community was a well gated community, but they still had break-ins every couple of months, so make sure you find apt with good security.

You can also try posting it here on this site and the localities might be able to suggest some apts and schools - Atlanta Forum - Relocation, Moving, General and Local City Discussions - City-Data Forum

3. sruthikumar

sruthikumar New IL'ite

Thanks for the info Sneha.

4. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Hope you find some info for your apartment search by now. Looks like Peachtree center is near downtown and there are communities near downtown. But i have heard that price price will be high in that area. You can check in midtown too. You can search by your zipcode..
    All the best!!