Moving frm UK

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by padmini21, May 27, 2008.

1. padmini21

padmini21 New IL'ite

We are planning to return in an year's time to Bangalore from UK.My son is in a very good grammar school in Year 8 (7th Standard).He has learnt French for 2 years.I need info on Bangalore schools which may be suitable for him.
    Thanks for any advice/info
    Padmini

2. InfoSeeker

InfoSeeker New IL'ite

Hi Padmini,
    I am presently in UK. It was nice reading your mail. I am in the same boat as your's , where in
    We might plan to go back to india in an year's time as well.
    What do u feel about the schooling/ academics/ culture differences in school etc in uk as compared to India ? Does ur son like it here in UK. My son is just 3 years old. You might have an better idea abt the education system as compared to India. Ur ideas and thoughts on that will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sow

3. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hi Padmini:

Would suggest you have a look at the intensive list of schools in this sub-forum. However, Innisfree school, J.P. nagar helps students for IgCSE (I hope I got that right) - Cambridge. Also NAFL in Rajajinagar might help since they came up with the idea of this school specifically for NRI children.

Hope this helps.

Sindhu