1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Movie Reviews-share your thoughts on Hindi Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by sudarshana, Nov 6, 2008.

1. sudarshana

sudarshana New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

We all more or less watch Hindi Movie frequently.How about if we share our thoughts on the movies here so that it is helpful to others who didnt watch it or it can be helpful to them ,so that they can pay a visit for the movie....

I recently watched the GOLMAAL RETURNS....
    I would not say it is a awesome movie...but its is movie with good comedy and sense of humour and a good family drama..
    a movie which can make ur mood happy if you are sad..haha
    you can watch the movie with your family friends and kids...its a fun....

I watched Wednesday also....ITs a superb movie...everyone should watch it atleast once...Nasiruddin Shah's performance was as awesome as it was in Sarfarosh....its all relted to terrorist activities,,but Nasiruddin himself was not a terrorist...there is twist in the movie...i am sure you will like it

IF you like this thread ,,,,please write your reviews also ....

Cheers
    Sudarshana

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008

2. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Sudarshana ,

Nice thread..

I havent seen Golmaal returns but have seen the first one in the series Golmaal and thought it was quite hilarious.

I watched Fashion last week for Madhur Bhandarkar's panache for making realistic movies and was not disappointed.Kangana delivered superb performance.Though it could not join the leagues of Life in Metro or Page 3 it was definitely a movie which showcases on behind the scenes of the fashion world in a bold manner.

-Sabitha

3. AnshuSinha

AnshuSinha Senior IL'ite

Hey Nice thread.

I watched Golmaal Returns and Fashion this weeekend.

Even my view on Golmaal returns is not that good, I mean I liked the first one, Golmaal more than this one.Paresh Rawal's acting was fatabulous last time and everything was so spontaneous.But ok-ok movie to pass time.

For fashion, hats off to Madhur Bhandarkar,I mean such a theme and such a realistic approach.It was a sunday night and I had already started getting tensed for the Monday morning still, I could not resist myself to watch FASHION. Everyone has acted so well and movie in a complete package has a good message. I dont know y media makes a hype only for wrong causes. I mean ,I agree, this shows the life of a fashion diva who ran into dust.Its true, it shows that to achieve success in fashion industry one needs to do lot of stuffs for which you aren't prepared.But its more true that it also depends on a person.The guy who is Priyanka's flatmate was a struggling model for a longer period than Priyanka since he was not ready to compromise on few moral grounds but Priyanka gave in herself. Whatever be the critics,I found few strong messages from this movie which is applicable to all walks of life and to everyone of us.

*Success does not come easily and if it comes ,its harder to maintain it.
    * Arrogance leads to downfall.
    * Right attitude at the right time and right place makes wonder but it becomes disaster if there is no synchronization between timings and place.

I hope...Fashion is a must watch movie.

Anshu