Movers and Packers in auh

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by careerlife, Sep 20, 2010.

1. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Hi all

i am shifting from TCA to musaffah this weekend. Want to know the contact details of any good movers and packers here...would be better if the entire shiftiung can be done in a day's time...

waiting to hear soon.
    cheers

2. kashly

kashly New IL'ite

Hi,

You may look into Gulf News classifieds. You will find lot of them. However we had used Zain Packers twice before, which I got from Gulf News. Their charges are reasonable, services are convinient and they finished in 5-6 hours (1 BHK). We did not have any problem.

Kavitha

3. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

thanks kashly...would u have the number, by any chance...people from prestige packers came and had survey...they have quoted 1500...we are moving from a 3bhk to 2 bhk...wonder this is reasonable?

4. i think you help google serach engine. here you will find best list about packers and movers companies.

5. MrsDomnic

MrsDomnic New IL'ite

I shifted from ABUDHABI to DUBAI SAFA PARK we used ALM CARGO 050 9220956. Good service they are very Professional.Best thing i noticed punctual timing.:clap

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  6. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing the details dear