1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Moustache

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jass347, Jul 6, 2011.

1. jass347

jass347 Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    My marriage is an arranged a marriage. During that time the film, Saami was released.My MIL scared me telling about his moustache. I just smiled. During first meet of my hus and me, my aunt asked my opinion. I just sang in her ears.. Aiyyayo aiyyayo pidichirukku yenakku romba pidichirukku.:rotfl
    Then date fixed for marriage. Me and He eagerly waiting for the day. Inbetween engagement and maariage, the period is golden days for us.

We met without the knowledge of our parents 3 or 4 times. So thrilling.
    A day before marriage he said in phone that he is going to shave his moustache as his father asked to do so as per our tradition. I said no. I liked him because of his moustache only. So cute and manly. (Even my friends liked it) The whole night i dint sleep.:hide:
    On the wedding day, I dint see him from the morning... Later when i saw him during his pooja he is with moustache. When i asked in action reg that, he said after pooja he ll shave:spin.
    My tension increased. I felt very sad to see that face.
    But after all the tradition he was still with his moustache.
    After marriage i asked him y he said lie... He told cooly that to check my reaction. As i said i liked him for his moustache...:rant
    Now the climax...V r going to celebrate our 8th wedding soon. Now he dint ve his moustache....As it went white he stop keeping it... :bonkfor the past 5 years. Stil i'm telling that i married for this super meesai...

1 person likes this.

2. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

funny :) but can see the love of your husband for your like :)

3. aaral

aaral Silver IL'ite

:rotfl. My case was the exact opposite. Ours was an arranged marriage. My dh asked whats my score I said 9/10 . He asked why? I said I always wanted a clean shaven hubby . Next day morning my Dh appeared with a towel covering his face all of us got worried may be he cut his face while shaving ................. After some persuasion he removed the towel to reveal that he had shaved off his musch . All his relatives were stunned because he really loved his musch.That day I lost my heart to him..........After 14 years still have not got it back , so I :bowdown to him.

3 people like this.