1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Motivation - Needed every day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by AkhilaaSaras, Nov 14, 2011.

1. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Vidhuran is very much fond of soccer. His father Shiva supports him as backbone for the same. Vidhu always has a practice to go regularly for soccer practise not making in eleventh hour.His father Shiva will always accompany him during his practise hours. He used to sit in far end of the field waiting for him.After a week , it was the time for matches in school. But vidhu nerever turned up for practice or quarter finals or semi-finals.
    After few days he appeared on the day of final and went to his coach Ganesh and said "Coach you have kept me in reserves and never let me play in games. Please lete me play in this final match". Ganesh saw him with a smile and said" Vidhu , i am sorry. I can't let you play. There are many other students palying better beside you. More over its final. The reputation of school is in stake and i cannot take a chance on you". Vidhu pleaded ganesh,"Coach i promise i won't let you down. Please let me play this time , i beg you". Ganesh has never seen him pleading inthis way so far and after a moment of silence he nodded his head and said, "Ok vidhu you can play . But remember i am going against my my better judgement and repuation of the school is at the stake and please do not let me down".
    The game started, vidhu sweared into the field and played like a fire in house. Everytime he gt the ball , he seemed to be unstoppable. Needless t say, he was the STAR of the match. His team had a spectacular win.
    After the match got over ganesh came running to ground and hugged vidhu saying ," Vidhu i ve never seen you playing in the matches like this. How could i ve been worng?What happened? how you played so well?". Vidhu said,"Coach my father is watching me today".Ganesh got confused and turned around and looked at the place where vidhu's dad usually sits and watches. Unfortunaltely no ne was there today.He asked vidhu,"Vidhu your father used to sit there when you come for practice , but i don't see him there today".Vidhu dint give any reaction towards ganesh and put his head down and told ," Coach, there is something i ve never told you. My father was blind. Four days before he passed away.Today is the first day he is watching me playing soccer from above." Ganesh for first stunned and moved with tears.
    Everyone is looking ofr inspiration and motivation in life to do something, to achieve something, to contribute something. People look various sources to find this but never know when and what will trigger this in them. When it is finally there , they make you to do wonder. Internal motivstion comes from within such as pride, a sense of achievement, responsibility and belief. It is the inner gratification not for winning or success but for fullfillment that comes from having done. Its lasting beacuse because it comes from within and translates to self-motivation.
    Motivation is like a fire - unless you fuel it , it dies. Your fuel is your inner belief in your inner values. When this belief in the inner value feeds your motivation , your mitvation beciomes long standing :thumbsup.

2. nihasvin

nihasvin Platinum IL'ite

Good try Akila!!
    I wud like to notify that Vidhuran's father name is Devan in the first line and Shiva in third line..

3. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Actually its shivadhevan. So i ve split. Thanks for noticing that......

4. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Any way Niha i changed it to avaoid the discrepency,... Thank you!!!!!!

5. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Akilaa...nice one dear.....
    All the best...
    Hope to see more from you.......

6. MeghanaT

MeghanaT Bronze IL'ite

Success cannot always be defined with only the winner of the games.

I could strongly tell. Its oppurtinity, although players/seekers have to grab it.
    We have to do our Hard-work, strive to all possible, but still we need an oppurtunity,luck.

These words are not from a looser, but from a winner of many academics, looser of one small life

7. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

This is not your work, as it is a forwarded mail

8. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai AS,

Excellent writeup. Motivation plays a very vital role in human's life. The great success always needs motivation to bring out the knowledge one who possess. do motivate
    us by your motivating write up my dear IL.

9. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Yes raji . i thought of sharing it everyone here. Forgot to metion the same.

10. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Thanku sreema for your cute FB!