1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Motivating or Moti Waiting?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Apr 28, 2011.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

hi Satchi dear

i dont know whether i commented this thread.its very humorous one.finally you achieved your goal i think.you explained very nicely about weight loss mindset by motivating the moti weight.good girl keep on going;-)

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Soniya for the feedback. :) :thumbsup

3. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Satchi hope you are not trying to moti..weight me because my name is Moti my loving brothers gave me when I was normal and diet conscious ..so I got used to them...After marriage My brothers called me Moti...my husband then didnt understand Hindi asked what does that mean...they said fatty.
    My husband found my pet name hilarious and stated calling me Gunddhama ...lovingly the name stuck..the weight started piling ever after trying and trying...all my beautiful blouses designer laid sadly in the cupboard...I look at them and sigh. But now I am going to Moti..weightless my self trying....wanting to get out of my..my Mile long blouses ...to little smaller .
    Thank you Sacthi so well write YOU are a GOOD Writer ..I really enjoyed reading it :thumbsup:thumbsup

4. satchitananda

Malligaka,

This seems to be a classic case of the belief that if you say something the universe says "tathaastu". They kept calling you moti and you made sure that their words come true. Now that is like a good sister/wife. You made sure that their words did not go in vain.

Thanks Malligaka for visiting this thread and for your lovely feedback.

5. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Dear satchi,
    Truly hilarious!!! You are very skillful... Loved reading it!!!

Losing weight is a challenge faced by majority of women. I myself was 72 kgs couple of years back. I am now 62. When I go for shopping and ask for dresses of my size, the reply often is "L or XL mam". I feel embarassed many a times... I am still in the process of losing weight and my goal now is atleast reach 60.

satchitananda likes this.
  6. satchitananda

Hi Vid,

Welcome to the club. I have gone up and down the slide very often. Now I am back where I was and no easy way out. So I found that what cannot be changed has to be endured. No point punishing myself endlessly for something that is so transient. :) All the best with your weight loss.

7. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dearest Satchi
    Wow...what a Moti-waiting post! Loved your mantra....hmmm.....something to motivate me....moti and weight ; will live peacefully side by side.....so welcome rosogullas, pasteries and chocos to my hearts and home.
    Hilarious buddy.
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  8. Flyhighbluesky

Flyhighbluesky Silver IL'ite

:)... Loved it!

1 person likes this.
  9. satchitananda

Thanks Megalife. Yippee, am so happy to have convinced one more friend to join my clan. :rotfl

10. satchitananda

Thanks Jelin. :)