1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Motivating or Moti Waiting?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Apr 28, 2011.

1. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Absolutely delightful piece. And what's more, it's most motivating for other tent dwellers, such as this writer.

Gem of a line. Wish I could produce one such!!

oj-da

1 person likes this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot OJ-da. Means a lot to me. :-D

3. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Hahaha, hilarious Moti-weighting post satchi ma’am :thumbsup

Well, i have a soft corner for fat girls bcoz I have seen the problemsthey face in their day to day life as my bestie too belongs to that category. I think Fat ppl are always focused and cornered wherever they go and whatever they do…I remember me gifting my bestie FRANCH OIL NH when we were in grade 7 to help her in sorting out her weight problem but her problem was, she hardly had any control on her diet. She eat bindas and never cared about her weight then…but now she is facing a tough phase dealing with it… I feel so bad for her.

I remember whenever anyone call her moti she used to revert them saying me tho acchi kathi peethi family ke hu...Now this dialog annoys me a lot shakehead for I belongs to a skinny group
    :bonk….Also, since childhood I hate fat gents and was in a thought that fat guys are rude (kadoos), even now I think the same :wink:My mom quite often black mail me saying if you keep on rejecting all good proposals then we gonna select a gondu paiyan:hide: for u…scared of this Mota-weighting story in ma case…

1 person likes this.
  4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Angellic,

I love your friend's reply. :-D As for "gundu paiyans", well they can be very sweet and jolly too. In my mind's eye, I have always associated "gundus" with cheerful, jolly natures and "skinny" people with khadoos natures. (Not saying al thin people are khadoos though :p, some can be Angellic too :rotfl).

1 person likes this.