Mother's Love can't be replaced

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by samiirah, Aug 26, 2009.

1. samiirah

samiirah New IL'ite

I lost my mother 4 months ago, It was very hard for me to accept this terrible fact.

My mother was someone very nice, generous, kind hearted, she was always here to help anyone.

WE used to talk on phone everyday, talking about what food i've prepared and what she has prepared, but now I miss all these chats.... These moments won't come back again. so Please whoever's mothers ar still alive, love their mother immensely, keep her always happy.

Every minutes count for our mothers, little little things I used to share with her, what I will wear for a wedding, when my son passed his exams, when he stood first in class, little things matters.

Now my life has shattered, I miss her so much, mainly these days, I am in the month of Ramadan and am fasting, she would have called me to ask what cakes I will prepare everyday, I would be excited to go there for Eid, but this time no such excitements.

I cry everyday when I remember all my happy moments with her.

2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

hi samirah,
    sorry to hear about ur moms demise.may her soul rest in peace,
    we are sailing on same baot though,the differnce is i lost my dad 1 mnth back
    i really know the pain
    and i really wish i could have spent some more time with him wen he was there.i have my mom now and she is the only one i have in the world.i am trying to take care of her as much as i could but i am sure i will not eb abel to take care of her as my dad did.
    i know these days are precious (ramdan) for you so keep praying so that your moms soul will be at peace

3. samiirah

samiirah New IL'ite

Hi

Thank you for sharing my sorrows and I participate in your sorrows too.

May God bless our parents' soul.

Take care

4. monicrazy

monicrazy New IL'ite

So sorry to here that Samairah.... You are very right. Nothing in this world can replace the love of our parents. We may forget this fact at times and start thinking that a friend, spouse or child can take place of our parents in life, but life is quick to remind us how wrong are we.

5. samiirah

samiirah New IL'ite

You are right!

Thanks

Our parents are precious
    :)

6. MiaSen

MiaSen Senior IL'ite

Feel very sorry to hear abt tat samiirah :(
    I've always imagined how terribly bad my life would have been without my mom - especially the way she took care of me and my son after delivery.
    She has even hid her worries (about my dad's health condition) and offered to come and stay with me for close to 2yrs now.
    Vn i read your post i really felt how much they sacrifice for our comfort and i have no idea how we could ever pay back for wat they have done to us.
    All we could do is to remember all those they have done for us and thank them through out our lives :)

7. mandi

mandi New IL'ite

There's only one person in the whole world that can take care of us so unselfishly, and that's our mother. Nobody else can love us like a parent can.