1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mothers Day Competition

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Phoenixritu, Apr 11, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Ritu

My blog My experience as a mother is not there in the Mother's day contest list. Am I not included inthe contest. Please let me know.

All the best to all the participants

viji

2. Phoenixritu

Phoenixritu New IL'ite

Viji we could not include you because of the link missing. I am so sorry.

3. Phoenixritu

Phoenixritu New IL'ite

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Where are the 10 finalist???
    Can anyone help me to find who are the top 10

6. psg6266

psg6266 New IL'ite

Wish joyful and happy Monthers Day to All Mothers of this Universe.

Hi Frends,

Till a few years back, people were not aware of Mothers Day or Fathers Day. These events have erupted due to superior attitudes of parents for asking the attentions of their children. In mi opinion, this is the main reason.

When Monther Teressa was alive, people used to celebrate this day to her services. In the past few years the overall scenerio has deterioted to such an extent that people has started to just grab whatever is available. Be same Leader, Govt Employee or general public, all want to become rich and hv luxurious life irrespective of their earnings. Be same from urban or rural, educated or un educated, people just discard the system and jump for the benefits.

Now a days, election time in India. I m at Chandigarh and is one of the best & planned citi of India. Just know the facts:

1. It was planned in fifties for a population of around eight to ten lacs by Le Corbusier, French Architect. No citi in suburbs was planned.
    2. Now, there is a population of around 15 lacs with all sort of encroachments.
    3. Chandigarh is joint capital of Punjab & Haryana beside Union Territory.
    4. Excessive load of public since have all the facilities including markets, good availability of water and electricity.Nearly tolerable roads with excessive traffic from satellite towns.
    5. 35% of population lives in shanties in unplanned way which has migrated from other states who drain out the resources by illegal use of electricity and water.
    6. When the elections were announced, adminstration started the recarpeting of road more than two months back on main roads which is still going. No body worried about residential areas roads. Just some hints that these residential roads will be given to private sector for maintenace on self generated revenue basis.
    7. Politicians of Punjab & Haryana has not cared to develope their state cities capable for their capital and reside in Chandigarh where they are not answerable to the people.
    8. In case, these Politicians or bureacrats, care for their own state, they should develope their own cities and enjoy or live their. How, therefore concience is allowing them to return to Chandigarh by evening and not responsible to their public for developement of their state and keeping pressure on Chandigarh.

I hv highlited the above facts so that some of these netas should read and search their conscience that what they hv done for their own public in their states.

Thnx for your patience for reading this small write up.

PSG

7. suranga

suranga New IL'ite

Just wanted to post and say that I have just received the wonderful Indusladies Tshirt and Cap , from Laxmi in Chennai.
    Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated.

suranga/Ugich Konitari of Gappa

8. Anjuli

Anjuli New IL'ite

Hey,

I would like to thank Laxmi who has sent me a lovely Tee and a cap, I have written a post to thanking Indusladies.com, u may see it here:

A new beginning: Thanks to Indusladies.com

Regards,

Anjuli of A new Beginning

9. Anjuli

Anjuli New IL'ite

Hey,

I would like to thank Laxmi who has sent me a lovely Tee and a cap, I have written a post to thanking Indusladies.com, u may see it here:

A new beginning: Thanks to Indusladies.com

Regards,

Anjuli of A new Beginning