Mother - in - law !!!

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by jayana, May 17, 2006.

1. jayana

jayana Senior IL'ite

MOTHER - IN- LAW

It is a known fact that all daughters-in-law have problems with their mothers-in-law. Anyway one day the daughters-in-law all got together and decided to apologize to their mothers-in-law for everything they had apparently done wrong. A week later the daughters-in-law decided to take their families (including their mothers-in-law) on a picnic.

The mothers-in-law were all in one bus, which was the first to leave. On The way their bus had an accident and all the mothers-in-law died. The daughters-in-law were devastated but one in particular was more heart broken than the rest. Everyone tried to console her by telling her that at least her mother-in-law had died without any tension between them. But still she
    cried.

Eventually when she was calm enough to speak the other women asked her: why are you crying so much. Was your mother-in-law that special? The woman replied: no, my mother-in-law missed the bus... [​IMG]

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Oh no, Jay !

You know I am one of the very few M I L s in I L ! How could you post this, my dear young friend ?
    Now tell me, next time if my DIL invites me for a picnic, do I go or stay back ?
    If I go, shall I make a deal that I will go with her in the same bus ??!! Poor girl, will it be a punishment for her ?
    Give me your ideas !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

3. jayana

jayana Senior IL'ite

Oh no...u got me wrong..!!

Hello Chitra ma,

The above given idea is for DILs who have been tortured by then envious MILs...Ha...Ha..Ha.. [​IMG].....no offense intended in this...I am just kidding.....ha...ha....ha....MILs don't take it seriously.....

I am definitely confident that u must be a very good MIL...so u won't have to worry about going on a picnic with your DIL....I am sure that she will take u in the same bus that she is travelling......ha ..ha...ha.....

Without knowing and seeing us, u are so helpful and good to us....then certainly u will be good to your DIL too...right!!

Warm Regards,
    Jay

4. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hahahhaha,very funny:mrgreen::yes:

5. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

6. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame