1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mother in law who has done Black Magic? How should I behave with her?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by mitra2009, Jan 9, 2010.

1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

CW

Everyones personal situation is different. The way they are brought up is different. The way you think/take decisions may not be the same as someone else would have done isnt it??? not all people think alike.What might appear to be the most apparent solution may not sound like a solution to other or vice versa.

Now let OP come back and explain why she had to live iwth her husband inspite of going through all this. (I guess she herself didnt realise that she was loosing weight / hair...and was not able to understand the abusive behaviour of her husband...until when she found out from that pandit about BM)

CoolPie likes this.
  2. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

hi,

i agree with tashidelek2002,

my family has been a victim of BM and it was none other than my mum's brother's wife and due to my mum being very religious my elder sis and dad's loves were saved, i had to come to india to perform some poojas so the BM is ward off, we have stopped going to their house and we don't even take food from their house.
    so do not eat or drink anything from your MIL's hse.

love
    alpa:cheers

3. mitra2009

mitra2009 New IL'ite

Thanks, that was the best reply I could ever get!

4. mitra2009

mitra2009 New IL'ite

It is not negative vibrations at all.I was so confident in my past life, has always been the class topper, and was given promotion at a very young age at office.
    But with this affect of BM which I did'nt believe proved that my memory be snatched, I forgot even names.............I underwent it....NOW I AM out of it..........only thing I want to know how I should behave with this wild woman...?!!!!who tried to almost kill me with tantrik spells.

5. reshsabu

reshsabu Gold IL'ite

After all that has happened, I dont think you should ever trust her.If I were you, I would keep her at a distance. Like the others said, you never know what her intend is.

When he wants to, let your DH go and visit his mom at her place. Dont encourage him to invite her to your house.

6. vimala1957

vimala1957 Bronze IL'ite

According to my belief, Black Magic does not exist. It must be a coincidence that your husband is (was earlier as you say) by nature that type of a person who hits his wife and troubles her and simultaneously you found the Black magic doll. I think when one is so hurt by a person whom she loves, would really want to deny the reality that he is not good by nature. Being brought up the way we are, we treat and respect husbands like parameshwar - any education has nothing to do with this thought.

And the telling of the past by pundits are all tricks. Ask them exactly what would be in future, very rarely they tell, even if they, it would be with ifs and buts and advising some poojas or tantras and mantras.

Reg, the loss of memory, I can share my experience. I was a very good student with state ranks and cent percent in maths and all that. At times I could even solve problems verbally that a teacher would keep trying for a long time. But later at one point of time in life, I could not even remember the number of a scooter that we bought. Was so shocked due to sudden turns in life that I too lost appetite, health, suffered mentally and lost interest in life. Yea, but i know the basic reasons.

I would only suggest that again, it is only a way to convince yourself that your loved one is nice or may be denying the truth that you have real problems in life than the black magic.

These are my personal views, not trying to aurgue or pressuring anyone to think in a different way than what they really do.

whatever the reasons be, I wish you a very happy life with lot of mental peace and good health.

love

Ansuya and (deleted member) like this.
  7. mitra2009

mitra2009 New IL'ite

Vimala,
    You do have a positive perspective.
    But situations are more close to reality than it may seem.BM has had its affect and I WAS a victim...
    I'm out of it now.........its not forcing anyone to believe,
    but its just that I'm asking to be wary.

Good habits, positive thoughts, personal strength must be reinforced in a woman's life at a young age itself.If you believ there is a good force then there is also a negative force which can make one vulnerable.
    Thanks.

8. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

I 100% agree with mithra that these things do happen in life . and i know it happened to a lady (jaya) hers was love and intercaste marriage and she fall victim to her mil and sil . they mixed something in her food and hubby food so that they fight always , she was starved to death several times, hit her badly 2 times her eyes got affected and she still have that pain. her mil and sil stabbing her back still hurts.
    in telugu (em mandhu pettaro ) .

all these kind of stuff mainly affects brain first, then later u become mentally as well physically ,like tired very soon, memory loss,forgetting very soon, so frustated make you feel like killing or doing some harm to yourself.

she was pregnant but she had fights with her hubby every day , he hits her, warnings to cut her into pieces ,kill her , sometimes divorce her,and finally she was (no body dares to ask me becoz love marriage) , whenever hubby received a call from india it was like to hell to her and nowhere to go nor complain.

one day she was cleaning the trash of her baby diapers from diaper genie and she almost filled up into the big trash bag , suddenly a sharp thing like a knife kind of she felt like some hand just popped out of the bag and strike her foot and immediately she dumped everything out of the bag and saw nothing in it except diapers and heavily blood was bleeding and her hubby was unhappy not becoz something bad happened to her but now because of this he cannot attend meeting.
    she was later rushed to hospital but till all stitches done , he made her feel like killing her self with words and hitting kids.

these kind of incidents went on for 3yrs then hubby started believing her words and what he understood that his mother and family did something to separate us and mixed something in the food that jaya is against her family, so whenever she tried to tell something about his family just no reason blindly he supported and fought with her. so whenever they talked about his family they had fights. but he fully came out only after his mother died recently . but for 8 yrs it was hell for her.

i say never ever in your life trust her anymore . always be watchful , careful, and wear (durga) maa pendant or ring on your body.

i wish you all happiness and good health .

sorry for big post. but these stuff do exist in this world.

sreya.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  9. scorpiogal

scorpiogal Senior IL'ite

Hey Mitra .Your story is definetly a hooror story .Though I don't believe in BM your story seems very very true and I know some people who had this problem .

You don't need to Handle your MIL .usually if you break the spell of BM and living out now the negative energy always goes to the person who initiated this and karma will punish her for sure .as you sow so shall you reap .the only way you can revenge her is to win your DH 's confidence back and try to prove her true colors to your DH like if you have a copy of those pictures that she sent to you ,then you can take it to a astrolger and ask him what is this used for and show it to your DH .

if you can find someway to prove your MIL 's true colors to your DH that will be the ultimate punishment for her.

Men are not emotional but usually when you make them beleive with facts instead of your assumptions they will beleive it

10. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Mitra, I myself am a victim of BM. Its my FIL,MIL and SIL. Majorly done by FIL and SIL. What all you mentioned here as an after effect of BM was done by my husband too. I was a victim of this for 4 yrs . I still am a victim. My FIL makes it a point to send something or the other with anybody like friends or family coming here.It can be any weird objects . He mentions its done for our welfare. After 4 yrs it was after legal intervention here to my husband which kind of helped reduce its effect.The major plus point for me to suffer thru all this was becoz I was under the influence of sade saathi.My IL's practice astrology and knew about this. Hence they took complete advantage and made my husband abuse me mentally,physically and trying to make me the cause for all his problems by complete support of my inlaws.Their motive was to have their son come back to India asap with/without my like/dislike.It didnt happen all though I went thru a living hell during those times.Now my husband is partially understanding what I went thru.
    When I go to India I avoid going to my in laws as much as possible. I also wear something protective when I go there. I just visit them for a few hrs . I get brickbats for that from my in laws but I know I do it to protect myself from their evil intentions.They just think I am getting by by pure luck.I wish their daughter or grand daughter undergoes thru same hell they put me thru.
    One funny incident is my FIL told my husband not to eat anything given by me after I came back from my first trip to India.Imagine he suspected I was doing BM .

You can also do the same as I do. Avoid meeting them as much as possible. Even if you do wear something protective. Also someone told me not to drink milk given by them. You can also do that.
    My first visit to India was a mere 20 days initially. But I had a visa stamping to get done there and thanks to that my in laws did a heavy one so that I dont get my visa stamped . They wanted me and my husband to come back to India permanently.I ended up staying 4 months and was in tension all thru . I came back by pure luck and next time insured I didnt go for visa stamping. My next trip was for less than a week and was for my sister's wedding.My in laws were angry that they didnt succeed again and cried foul to my husband.I try to avoid visiting India for long duration as that gives them time to indulge in mischief again. You can also try avoiding visiting India for long durations and call your family here instead. Take care.