1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mother In Law Tormenting Husband For Money.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by EagerForInfo, Jan 27, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I just heard my husband talking to mother in law. He was drunk. He has given the lady more than a crore in the span of 3 years. She seems to be still asking for more. Bought a car for her too. Is that what is driving my husband crazy.
    How to stop that witch.

2. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

You cant do anything even if you are 100% sure about what they conveyed. But its better to avoid guess work and ask him directly if you want to. He has to deal with his family. Also, protect your money. If you want to add all your salary as you have mentioned earler, then you should have a voice to raise your concern on any expense that you think is too much . If not, it will lead more conflicts. Focus on the wars you can win.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
    Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

He said he is giving 10 per cent of his salary. Which is definitely a lie. He does not tell me anything even if I ask. He did not even tell me about the car too. Boils my blood. He left me with a newborn baby working working working morning and night and Bought her a car for my sons first birthday. People used to say he is working more since we have one more addition in the family but the irony is he did not buy even one thing for the baby or me !!! Creams soaps diapers food

sorry I will stop venting here. Thanks for listening.