Most Used Office 365 Apps And Features?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Naari, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I am curious to know what are your most used office 365 apps (yammer, flow, staffhub, deleve, dynamics 365, etc.. ) & Outlook mail features? I mostly use the teams app for sharing files & simultaneous edits, and yammer sometimes. I am not a techie, so I don't tend to use the apps designed for them. Today I pulled up the entire lists of apps and was fascinated to see a long list (most of which I have never usedo_O). So, here I am to gather some knowledge in this area.

Also, for Outlook mail, apart from the mail, I tend to use calendar & schedules, setting email categories (based on imp & relevance), follow-ups & flags, setting up rules for auto moving emails.. I am interested to know what other features you use & find most useful, which maybe I have been missing. Bring it on!

Thanks !

2. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

I haven't really used any for personal use, but we are using PowerApps to build apps for mobile devices. It's pretty interesting to use. My boss uses dynamics 365 to help homeschool his children, and for church activities.

Naari likes this.
  3. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Now that’s interesting bhumibabe. Interestingly a lot of the apps seem to share common functions eg. teams and sharepoint both allow sharing files & ppt and collaborative working. Sometimes it’s hard to say what was the functionality that led to creation of a particular app since there seems to be quite an overlap.

Archanaanchan likes this.