1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Most Unromantic Thing your Husband Did

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DGcreative, Jul 19, 2012.

1. samsWait

samsWait Silver IL'ite

The first time I saw my husband was when I landed in the airport. I requested him not to come to receive me because I will be disheveled and all and I wanted the first impression to be the best impression. But to my surprise,he came to receive me. I was angry and upset and asked him why he came even why I asked him not to.:D Poor thing, he was totally upset that I was shouting on him. I spoiled his whatever little romantic mood :)

For his first birthday after marriage, I consulted him on what to make, how to make, made him bring all the groceries for the required stuff, asked which friends to call and then celebrated his birthday. To this day he nags is that how you give a surprise birthday? :p I am the unromantic person in our marriage.

2. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

ours is an arranged marriage after 20 days of our marriage he took me to his house dropped me he became fresh and started to his office. not even a single word. I was waiting for his phone call at least even that didn't happened .I called his office and asked him did he had his lunch or not he replied yes, and said he was busy and call me later. he did not ask me whether I had my lunch or not. ok as he said that he will call me later I was waiting for his phone call it never came. finally he came home at 7:30 asked his mother for dinner he had his dinner and took a book and went to his study room. I was looking at him so that he would show some concern. but he did not then my mother in law went to my husband and sent him to ask me whether I had my dinner or not(to show some concern). I never can forget that experience in the whole life. even after 10 years of our marriage I argue with him about that day.

3. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    very interesting thread!!! had fun reading!!!Mine was our first meet after engagement ,it was for my birthday he came all the way from mumbai to chennai for my bday!!! I was so thrilled to meet as both our parents are unaware of this meet.I was waiting for my birthday surprise..we went to temple in the morning and he gave me a bday card first..I was so anxious to read, wat has he written in the card..unfortunately it was blank card :bonkjust nothing written..even neither his name nor my name...the first and the most unromantic thing..its still continuing..many more to come waitingsmiley

3 people like this.
  4. bron

bron Silver IL'ite

Yea the blank card thing seriously puts off us..for both my bdays he brought blank cards just with his name in it n also for anniversary..i told him last year that youbshoukd atleast write few words..but blahhh next year repeatu ..

5. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

laugh1smiley can't stop laughing, it is very much possible.gigglingsmiley

6. lakssubbu

lakssubbu Senior IL'ite

Great posting. really enjoyed reading it.
    well in my case, i remember after watching a romantic movie in tamil vinnaithandi varuvaya. i was feeling so nice at the end of the movie and turned towards my hubby for reaction. he just said "i didn't understand what happened in the end." felt like somebody released the air of the balloon.

7. PLK

PLK Silver IL'ite

ditto...not just chocolates, but all eatables..as if its so costly as diamonds..

8. AshMenon

AshMenon Gold IL'ite

Husband is pretty romantic. I am the practical one. :hide:thinkingsmiley

9. beevee

beevee New IL'ite

Most funniest and informative (being a male) posts of all time.