More Laughter!

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Reenae, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

1)
    There was a teacher who said if there are any idiots in this room please stand up. A boy stands up then the teacher said 'Why do you consider yourself as an idiot?'
    He said 'Actually I don't but I hate to see you stand up there all by yourself!'

2)
    A dumb blonde is walking along, lost, and encounters a deep and wide river. She looks up and down the river for a way across but is unsuccessful in finding one.

Yet, when looking to the other side again, she happened to see another blonde on the opposite river bank.

She tried calling to her. "How can I get to the other side of the river?" she shouts loudly. The other blonde replied "What for? You are already on the other side of the river!"

3)
    Laloo Yadav to a long distance telephone operator: 'Could you please tell me the time difference between Patna and Las Vegas??'

Operator: 'Just a minute Sir...' Laloo: 'Thanks You!', and puts the phone down.

4)
    At a Bar in New York, the man to Laloo Yadav's left calls up the bartender and says: 'JOHNIE WALKER, SINGLE.'

The man's companion says to the bartender: JACK DANIELS, SINGLE.' The bartender approaches Laloo and asks, 'What about you sir??' Laloo Replies: 'LALOO YADAV, MARRIED!'

5)
    Some of the most tactful people on Earth are English. One office supervisor called a secretary in to give her the bad news that she was being fired.

He started the conversation with: "Miss Symthe, I really don't know how we're going to get along without you, but starting Monday, we're going to try.

6)
    A new manager spends a week at his new office with the manager he is replacing. On the last day the departing manager tells him, "I have left three numbered envelopes in the desk drawer.

Open an envelope if you encounter a crisis you can't solve." Three months down the track there is major drama, everything goes wrong - the usual stuff - and the manager feels very threatened by it all.

He remembers the parting words of his predecessor and opens the first envelope. The message inside says "Blame your predecessor!" He does this and gets off the hook.

About half a year later, the company is experiencing a dip in sales, combined with serious product problems. The manager quickly opens the second envelope.

The message read, "Reorganize!" This he does, and the company quickly rebounds. Three months later, at his next crisis, he opens the third envelope. The message inside says "Prepare three envelopes".

7)
    A man was driving down a quiet country lane when out into the road strayed a rooster. Whack! The rooster disappeared under the car.

A cloud of feathers. Shaken, the man pulled over at the farmhouse, rang the door bell. A farmer appeared. The man, somewhat nervously said, "I think I killed your rooster, please allow me to replace him."

"Suit yourself," the farmer replied, "you can go join the other chickens that are around the back."

8)
    There were 11 people hanging onto a rope that came down from a plane. Ten were blonde, and one was a brunette.

They all decided that one person should get off because if they didn't, the rope would break and everyone would die.

No one could decide who should go, so finally the brunette said, "I'll get off." After a really touching speech from the brunette about how she would get off, all of the blondes started clapping. Problem solved.

9)
    Two Polish guys were taking their first train trip to Warsaw on the train. A vendor came down the corridor selling bananas which they'd never seen before.

Each bought one. The first one eagerly peeled the banana and bit into it just as the train went into a tunnel.

When the train emerged from the tunnel, he looked across to his friend and said, "I wouldn't eat that if I were you." "Why not?" "I took one bite and went blind for half a minute."

10)
    The room was full of pregnant women and their partners. The Lamaze class was in full swing. The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe properly, and informing the men how to give the necessary assurances at this stage of the plan.

"Ladies, exercise is good for you," announced the teacher. "Walking is especially beneficial. And, gentlemen, it wouldn't hurt you to take the time to go walking with your partner!"

The room was very quiet. Finally, a man in the middle of the group raised his hand. "Yes?" asked the instructor. "Is it all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk?"