1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

More hair fall while shampooing imply stop the particular shampoo?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Pritirach, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Friends..

Does more hair fall in shower while shampoo means product does not suit me and i should stop using it?

Recently purchased Loreal shampoo.I generally alternate between Dove and Loreal.But this time DH got Loreal anti hair fall shampoo.I dont have problem hairfall, i think.It is very less hair shedding.That too in shower around 10-20 hair.But this shampoo is just pulling my hair out in bunches.I had other brand shampoo in guest bathroom and just tried it today.The hair did not come out in bunches but was very much what i had previously.

Does this mean hair fall was because of shampoo?Does suden hair fall imply that i should not use the product?

2. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

It definitely sounds like the shampoo is not suiting your hair, and therefore causing hair fall. it would be better to avoid it, and stick to your regular one.

3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Very much!! There are few shampoos that makes my hair fall. Like Loreal and Pantene being the worst. I tried different shampoos and found out that Newzen shampoo suits me best and havent changed one ever since.

4. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Thanks Crazywriter and Twinkel

I suspected so.........but then felt all the shampoo have 95 same ingredients and never felt any shampoo would make any difference.Will completely avoid loreal anti hairfall.

One quick question Twinkel........I used Pantene once.I did not experience hair fall and hai felt very soft, but had itching and feeling that hair needs wash again next day itself.I mean it never felt clean for long.Did you experince the same with Pantene?

1 person likes this.
  5. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

mm y dont you people try Meera shampoo or sunsilk ?

6. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Hi Aminlakshmi,

I would love to try herbal produts, but somehow they dont suit my hair at all.My hair is very rough and curly.If i use herbal products,it make them more rough.My mom used to wash my waist length hair with reetha while i was in school.It made my hair very rough.I stopped it comletely.After that i noticed that nothing herbal suits me,reetha, shikakai and any products having these.So i am not sure about Meera.But i can get a sachet and definately try it once.

7. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

I think its the shampoo that does not suit you. I noticed the same when I used Loreal, Sunsilk, Himalaya. Now I am using Garnier Goodbye damage shampoo and it seems fine. I am also using Garnier Goodbye Damage Hair oil the night before shampoo. It seems fine so far