Moonstone for TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pumpkin01, Jan 26, 2012.

1. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

on which finger do we have to keep the pearl ring

2. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

3. BelCanto

BelCanto Senior IL'ite

Hi Gals,

I got my moonstone today, feels very exciting.. I am gonna charge it and start wearing it from tomo.. hurray!!

4. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

hi
    iam in weight loss journey until april and planning after that for baby .. i want to order best fertility band for the baby journey can you plz guide me thru and send me the links to choose the right one iam very much confused so many websites so many sayings which stones :- moonstone and rose quartz what other combination helps feritiliy plz guide me thanks in advance

5. pumpkin01

Good Luck Mimosa and Belcanto, Hope it brings you your BFPs .......

6. pumpkin01

First of all congratulations for loosing so much weight :) I had also joined a weight loss thread before I got preggy. I am wearing a rainbow moonstone bracelet which looks like this 925 Sterling Silver RAINBOW MOONSTONE DELICATE New Bracelet 7 1/2 inches JEWELRY | eBay

Moonstone and Rose Quartz both helps in getting pregnant, you can order from ebay. All bracelets are good :) and specially designed for fertility. The ones I like are

Fertility Bracelet Rose Quartz Opalite/Moonstone Pearl | eBay which has combination of both the stones.

FERTILITY Gemstone Bracelet +Turtle Charm for Healthy Pregnancy XMAS SALE | eBay

Handmade Beautiful Rose Quartz & Moonstone Gemstone Fertility Bracelet | eBay

It is not necessary to wear a bracelet, you can wear it in the form of pendant or ring also. I have heard people keeping their stones inside their bra also :)

7. blessbabydust

congrats pumpkin for your pregnancy .... :) and thanks for the information i bought the band with carnelian ,rose quartz,moonstone and pearl with turtle charm

8. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Hi pumpkin and all other wannabe moonstone mamas!

I started wearing my moonstone, rose quartz and amethyst bracelet from CD13, and havent even ovulated yet:bang
    last cycle was my first using OPKs, i never saw a test line darker than the control, and even got AF 4 days late (CD34), so on monday i went out and invested in a CB digital OPK.
    I had been using the stick OPKs till CD16 and CB digital as well as sticks on CD17 and CD18 (yest). I still havent seen the smiley face, not even the EWCM!!:rant
    I have always seen EWCM when i go to the washroom, last cycle from Cd9 onwards, even though i O'd about 10-12 days later (since i got AF on CD34?).

Ladies, does that mean i am not ovulation this cycle? :idontgetit:
    This cycle we have been following the SMEP, i have the bracelet, i am using OPKs, and its just not fair to NOT ovulate!!:notthatway:
    Any inputs dearies???

I am worried sick!!!:hide:

9. blessbabydust

Mimosa dont worried ..stress will not get you anywhere so just relax and perform some yoga for meditation .. baby dust to you

1 person likes this.
  10. BelCanto

BelCanto Senior IL'ite

Hi Mimosa,

dont worry. I know that not being able to ovulate can get very frustrating as i am also in same boat... Believe in moonstone , i am sure you will get preggo soon..:) :)..

1 person likes this.