Monthly Tell-a-Friend Contest!

Discussion in 'Monthly Giveaways' started by Induslady, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vivbass
    First, thanks for joining the referral program and spreading the name of the Indusladies community.
    Allow me to answer on behalf of Malathy.
    Let me explain how the Tell-A-Friend Contest is conducted and the winner chose.
    On any particular month, the number of referrals done by the members are considered and not the total referrals done by them from the start date.
    so in a month the member with maximum referrals is considered for this contest and in case more than one member is eligible, then the winner is chosen based on lucky draw.
    Hope this gives you a clear perspective of how the contest is being conducted - fair and transparent.

Please continue doing the referrals and am sure your efforts would be recognized.
    Thanks for your understanding.

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear Lakshmi,
    thanx for ur detailed reply....:crazy

3. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Laxmi,

Thanks for the T Shirt...........i wore it and it is very nice...........Thank u once again........

4. Laxmi

Hi Honeytha

Glad to know that you liked the tee-shirt. We would be more than pleased to have a look at the photo of yourself in the Indusladies t-shirt.
    Looking forward to the photo attachment of yours in this thread.

Thanks and congrats once again.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2008
  5. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Laxmi,

I will fulfill ur wish at the earliest...........

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2008
  6. Laxmi

Tell-a-Friend Contest - March winner

The Lucky winner is:

Revathijayagopi

Revathi,
    Thanks for referring your sister VSVRS into our community. We look forward that you could bring in more and more of your friends and relatives.

Please send your mailing address by email to induslady@indusladies.com along with the T-size that you prefer (M or L) and the color choice ( pink or lavender). We will be sending across the IL T-shirt to you.​

Ladies, join us in congratulating Revathi for her sincere effort in participating in the referrals program.

Do you want to see your name as winner in this thread then go ahead refer as many of your friends / relatives here. With all our efforts sure our community is bound to a greater heights.

Check out the March Registration Contest Winner here.

Do not miss out on the April Fools Day Prank!! Contest here

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2008
  7. nandhini_r

nandhini_r New IL'ite

Re: Tell-a-Friend Contest - November Winner

thanks for the wunnerful t-shirt. i am the envy of my frieds in my colony and they ask from where i got this wunnerful t-shirt. i wear it everyday fo my mornign walk. thanks a lot. there are more to come.

regards
    nandhinibonk

8. jasphysio98

jasphysio98 New IL'ite

Re: I still did not get my IL Tshirt

Hi,

I was promised a IL T shirt for registering with indus ladies, but i still did not get it......could you please help me get the IL tshirt, i would love getting one to show off to my friends and this will help me make them join tooo....thanks

Love Jasmine:help

9. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jasmine,

Thank you for your interests in the IL T-shirt, showing them to your friends to make them join here.

Just want to clarify that we did not promise an IL T-shirt for everyone registering in the site (or) for everyone referring their friends to join this site.

We do give away IL T-shirts every month - to one member who registered newly during a month and to one member who referred their friends to join IL during a month. The winners are chosen purely based on a lucky draw every month for these contests.

Kindly refer our Registration & Tell-a-friend Contest announcements once again.

10. smith21181

smith21181 Senior IL'ite

Hi induslady,

I really enjoyed this site ,I am getting addicted to indusladies...its like a group discussion where we can share our knowledge.And other best thing is you are announcing the contest every month . Actually before 2 weeks I refered this site to one of my friends, She is going to join our community..Infact she joined our communnity.so in this case could I eligible for this months contest ..If yes plz let me know.waiting for ur replyComputer Typing

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.