Monthly Registration Contest!

Discussion in 'Monthly Giveaways' started by Induslady, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear IL'ites,

Let's Congratulate the New IL'ite

madhumita24

who joined our community during the middle of April 2009 and has been actively participating in various forums and is the lucky winner of the Registration Prize for April.

She was introduced by her aunty theartisticone to our community who gets to win the Tell-a-friend Prize for April.

Congratulations Madhumita and theartisticone.

PS: Send your mailing address to induslady@indusladies.com, so that we can ship out the IL Cap to you.

2. Laxmi

Dear IL'ites,

Time of the month to acknowledge the newbies.....

ramvino

who joined our community during the middle of May 2009 and has been actively participating in various forums to become a Junior ILite and have a referral to her credit too and is the lucky winner of the Registration Contest for May 2009.

She was introduced by her friend / relative Successpriya to our community who gets to win the Tell-a-friend Prize for May.

Congratulations Ramvino and Successpriya.

PS: Ramvino, Send your mailing address ( preferably your native address in India) by Private Message so that we can ship out the IL Cap to you.

3. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,

i am very happy to say that i had recieved IL cap sterday at madurai to my in laws house. thanks for that.

regards,
    ramvino

4. Laxmi

Dear IL'ites,

The Registration Contest Winner for the month of June 2009 is..

Chaaral

who joined our community in the beginning of June and has been actively participating in various forums to become a Junior ILite and and is the lucky winner of the Registration Contest for June 2009.

Congratulations Chaaral.

PS: Chaaral, Send your mailing address by Private Message to Induslady so that we can ship out the IL Cap to you.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  5. chaaral

chaaral Silver IL'ite

Hi Laxmi and friends,
    I recd the IL cap and thanks for the gift!
    I am really happy that i found IL and that itself is a great gift to us all.

thanks,
    Chaaral.

6. sreenanda

sreenanda New IL'ite

Hi Indus,

Did you announce this month(July) Registration winner? Because i am also registered Indus in July middle, and started posting around 20 posts. What is the criteria for this context? When u will announced this month winner.
    pls clear my doubts.

Thanks

7. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

8. Honeypriyya

Honeypriyya New IL'ite

Hi Induslady team,
    I have already registered as one of the member of this team, now how should i select myself for the registration contest.

Thanks
    Madhupriya(Honeypriyya)

9. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Madhu(Honeyy)Priya,

When a member registers, they automatically get into the pool of contestants for that month's registration contest. We choose one lucky winner.

No worries, we have lots of contests every month and you can sure win many by your active participation here. You can also win by referring your friends to this community.

Good Luck!

10. Laxmi

Registration Contest Winner - July 2009
    The Lucky winner is.....

Gayathriarvind

Congratulations...Gayathriarvind!

Dear IL'ites, she is the lucky New IL'ite who joined us in July chosen for Registration Contest prize.

Gayathriarvind chosen for Registration Contest prize was referred by one of our IL'ite and she is chosen for Tell-a-friend Contest prize. Click here to know who that IL'ite is!
    Ladies, join hands to congratulate Gayathri and to encourage her for active participation in the forums.

Gayathri,
    Thanks for joining us and we look forward to your active participation in the forums. Hope you will refer our community to your friends and relatives too.

Note: Please send in your postal address to Induslady@indusladies.com so that we could send you the special gift - IL Cap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.