1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Money Vs Happiness

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pads,

do enjoy the money, and get the satisfaction, i will find other gullible investors, who will want to invest in Kamalji's schemes, and get taken in by my sweet talks .there are many a fish in the sea Pads.:rotfl:rotfl

Pads, i am as satisfied as a cat after it has had milk andd fish.I desired my own home and i have it, all paid up.I desired a a seperate toilet and wardrobe for myself and i have it.i desired one wife , and i hae her.

and i have enough to afford all my vices, and of course some fish.HAHAHAHA

The joke is damn good, i have heard it long back,it was by Moin Akhtar the pakistani jokester, damn good still to hear.

thanks for the lovely FB pads as always.

where is Jaya these days, i dont see her, if u can contact her, tell her kamal misses her chiter chatter, and her blogs. i dont know how to get in touch with her.

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi, i dont write straight blogs do i ? Some twist u can always expect,optherwise how will my blogs be different from tohers.:biglaugh

So u have the right amount, and i must strike u off from my list of poetential miserables who will pass on their miseriers and money to me:biglaugh:biglaugh

thanks for the lovely FB, it made me laugh.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Laxmi,

Your FB's are as good a s yr blogs. i still cant get over the superb," i am a cow" , sounds like " My name is Khan".HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sour dough:biglaugh
    Money is next to oxygen eh ! :rotflToo good, something original.HAHAAHA
    And u memorize, isntead of buying, well must say u are very very smart, and thrifty.:rotfl

And when i have laxmi devi herself, that is u, smiling onme, do i need anything more ?

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

how come i dont see yr blogs these days.You write so well.

Well better to be miserable having money, and swaubbling relatives,than to be poor and ignroning relatives.HAHA

Well let us go into partnership Viji, u search miserable people yr end, me at my end, and we split the looot, sorry, miseries, and make them happy:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishree,

there has to be a limit to want, once yr basic needs are fullfilled, one should become satisfied, but that is not the case.

Excess of everything brings aversion, and these people go into all tyope of ecesses, girlfriends, yatches , gliders, etc etc.Well eachj to their own.

Yes u aer blessed by the lord.

regards

kamal

6. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

STRAIGHTWAY FROM THE HEAVEN.

TO:
    Dear Kamalji,
    You are not a greedy person. :exactly:You just want to rejoice your life :banana, the way multi millionaire lead a life of enjoyment :party. I am sending you a money rain :gift . Have it as much as you want. :2thumbsup: Just a small request....... dont spoil your health dear. ENJOY.........:thumbsup

<TABLE style="MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 100%"><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; WIDTH: 470px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" vAlign=top>[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Susri,

wow this is the best rain anyone could have sent me.Im drowning , help.HAHAHAHAHAHA

that was a classy one.thank u, half goes to u.:rotfl

Regards

kamal

8. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    Have you taken a few lockers, put the money in, burnt the locker receipt and melted the key??????? so now theives and servants are out, and if raided, nothing is found at your home. :rotfl

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Susri,

mera dialogue mere pe eh ! This will be white money u see, after payuing the taxes i will keep in the bank, why hide in the lockers.:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks.kamal