moms of middle age (inviting topics to be discussed)

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by pari_arun69, Aug 29, 2008.

1. pari_arun69

pari_arun69 Bronze IL'ite

hi ilites i dont know why there is very response for this topic.I would like you all to send in some interesting topic names so that we all will discuss.:idea

2. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

Hi dear,

Can we discuss abt the topic 'generation gap'.
    Let me start with my pointers.....

Kids of today's generation do not understand the worth of hardwork. Since we parents are in a better-position than compared to what our parents were, our kids do not understand the worth of some things and get everything ready made.Whereas we used to work hard alongwith our parents and understand the importance of savings in day-to-day life.Our kids, on the other hand, have all the amenities even before they are born and think it is their birthright to have a luxurious life.

I feel kids should be exposed to hard work and understand that life is not easy.

Whats your opinion ladies.....keep them coming!!!

vani

3. pari_arun69

pari_arun69 Bronze IL'ite

:coffeehi thank u for replying.the topic is a good one to be discussed.It is really true that generation gap creates lot of chaoes.some times we have this problem even with our sisters also like if we have two or three sisters the last one considers the eldest one to be of old generation.and same way with kids whatever we say they say that it is old fashionand they dont realise its importance.so it is better to teach them.continue to discusssss...........................